Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Porwal Auto Components Ltd (PACL) is a steel product manufacturer that manufactures and distributes grey cast iron steel, ductile iron, and steel alloy casting components and subassemblies. The company's products include earth moving parts, automotive parts, locomotive engineering parts, heavy engineering parts, M and C parts, among others. Its earth moving parts comprise back plate lub, housing, link loader, oil pump and housing 550. PACL offers its products to pumps and valves, engineering, agriculture and tractor equipment, railways and roadways, automobile, construction equipment, machine tools, and other sectors. The company provides its products across India. PACL is headquartered in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Porwal Auto Components Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Porwal Auto Components Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Key Information
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Overview
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Key Employees
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Key Operational Heads
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Major Products and Services
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-History
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Company Statement
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Business Description
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Strengths
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Weaknesses
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Opportunities
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Threats
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Porwal Auto Components Ltd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Performance Chart
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Key Information
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Key Ratios
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Share Data
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Major Products and Services
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, History
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Key Employees
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Other Locations
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Subsidiaries
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Key Competitors
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Annual Ratios
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Porwal Auto Components Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports