Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Golden Valley Mines Ltd. (GZZ)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Golden Valley Mines Ltd. (Golden Valley) is a mineral exploration company that carries out the exploration of precious metals, base-metal and energy minerals. The company together with its subsidiaries holds multiple property interests various projects such as precious metals including gold, silver and platinum group metals; base-metals including nickel, copper, zinc, and cobalt; and energy minerals including uranium. Golden Valley primarily focuses on Abitibi Greenstone Belt (AGB) Grassroots Exploration Project. The company also holds exploration properties including Oregon Prospect, Island 27 Prospect, Baden Prospect and Magoma Prospect. Golden Valley is headquartered in Val-d'Or, Quebec, Canada.
Golden Valley Mines Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Sep 19,2017: Golden Valley Mines provides exploration update
Sep 05,2017: Golden Valley Mines Appoints Rico De Vega as CFO
Sep 05,2017: Golden Valley Mines appoints Rico De Vega as CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Key Facts 5
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Key Employees 6
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Major Products and Services 8
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-History 9
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Company Statement 11
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Business Description 15
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Corporate Strategy 16
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Strengths 17
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Weaknesses 18
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Opportunities 19
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Threats 20
Golden Valley Mines Ltd.-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
Sep 19, 2017: Golden Valley Mines provides exploration update 29
Sep 05, 2017: Golden Valley Mines appoints Rico De Vega as CFO 31
Sep 05, 2017: Golden Valley Mines Appoints Rico De Vega as CFO 32
Section 5-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 25
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Ratio Charts 27
List of Tables
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Key Facts 5
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Key Employees 6
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., History 9
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Other Locations 13
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Key Competitors 21
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 22
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Annual Ratios 23
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Jasper Mining Corp
Noront Resources Ltd
Quaterra Resources Inc
Rainmaker Resources Ltd
Richmond Minerals Inc.
Golden Valley Mines Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports