Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc (Gore) is a materials science company serving diverse industries. Its product portfolio includes consumer products, cables, electronic components, fabrics, fibers, medical, pharmaceutical, sealing and vents. The company develops products for medical implants; fabric laminates; and cable, filtration, membrane, venting, fiber technologies, and sealant for diverse industries through its proprietary technologies with the polymer polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Gore caters to aerospace, automotive, chemical processing, computer, telecommunications, electronics, energy, environmental, industrial, manufacturing, military, and pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and textile markets. The company has manufacturing facilities in the US, Germany, the UK, China and Japan. Gore is headquartered in Newark, Delaware, the US.
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 16,2019: Gore receives excellent supplier award from Sunrise Power
Nov 27,2018: Gore Advances Pressure Venting Technology In Portable Electronic Devices
Nov 12,2018: Gore Celebrates 15th Anniversary of Market-Leading GORE SEAMGUARD Bioabsorbable Staple Line Reinforcement
Nov 08,2018: Gore to Highlight Real-World Aortic Data at 45th Annual VEITHsymposium
Oct 04,2018: Gore Launches New Rugged, Low-Weight Tethered Drone Cables for Commercial & Military ...
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Key Facts 5
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Key Employees 6
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Major Products and Services 7
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-History 11
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Business Description 20
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Strengths 22
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Weaknesses 23
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Opportunities 24
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Threats 25
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc-Key Competitors 26
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 28
Jan 16, 2019: Gore receives excellent supplier award from Sunrise Power 28
Nov 27, 2018: Gore Advances Pressure Venting Technology In Portable Electronic Devices 29
Nov 12, 2018: Gore Celebrates 15th Anniversary of Market-Leading GORE SEAMGUARD Bioabsorbable Staple Line Reinforcement 30
Sep 24, 2018: MedTech Innovator announces newest industry partners 34
Sep 17, 2018: First Patient in Europe Receives Implant of GORE EXCLUDER Conformable AAA Endoprosthesis with ACTIVE CONTROL System and Enrolls in Post-Market Registry 35
Aug 21, 2018: Gore to launch GORE STA-PURE flexible freeze containers at BioProcess International 40
Mar 21, 2018: Gore and Bonbouton Revolutionize Smart Fabric Technology for Practical Digital Health Applications 41
Mar 01, 2018: Jason Field To Succeed Terri Kelly As President And CEO Of W.L.Gore Associates 42
Feb 15, 2018: Gore Innovation Center Enriches Silicon Valley Startup Community with Collaborative Partnerships and Events 43
Feb 06, 2018: Gore to Debut GORE ImproJect Plunger for Sensitive Biologics in Pre-Filled Syringes 44
Section 4-Appendix 45
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Tables
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc, Key Facts 5
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc, Key Employees 6
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc, Major Products and Services 7
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc, History 11
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc, Other Locations 16
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc, Subsidiaries 17
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc, Key Competitors 26
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc, Recent Deals Summary 27
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Lombard Medical Technologies Ltd
LeMaitre Vascular Inc
Cook Medical Inc
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports