Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Versum Materials, Inc. (VSM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Versum Materials, Inc. (Versum) is an electronic materials company. It specializes in the development, manufacturing, transportation and handling of specialty materials. The company provides critical materials, including high purity specialty process gas, cleaners and etchants, slurries, organosilanes and organometallics deposition films, chemical and gas delivery systems and services. Versum provides solutions to the semiconductor, microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS), display, and electronics assembly and packaging industries. The company has manufacturing and research and development facilities in the US, South Korea and Taiwan, and a regional office in Singapore. It offers products and services to end users through direct sales force and to original equipment manufacturers across the world. Versum is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Versum Materials, Inc.-Key Facts 6
Versum Materials, Inc.-Key Employees 7
Versum Materials, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Versum Materials, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Versum Materials, Inc.-History 10
Versum Materials, Inc.-Company Statement 11
Versum Materials, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Versum Materials, Inc.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Delivery Systems and Services (DS&S) 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Material 16
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Asia 17
Target Markets 17
Geographical Segment: China 17
Geographical Segment: Europe 17
Geographical Segment: South Korea 17
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 18
Geographical Segment: United States 18
Versum Materials, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 19
Versum Materials, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Versum Materials, Inc.-Strengths 20
Versum Materials, Inc.-Weaknesses 21
Versum Materials, Inc.-Opportunities 22
Versum Materials, Inc.-Threats 23
Versum Materials, Inc.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Figures
Versum Materials, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Versum Materials, Inc., Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Versum Materials, Inc., Key Facts 6
Versum Materials, Inc., Key Employees 7
Versum Materials, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Versum Materials, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Versum Materials, Inc., History 10
Versum Materials, Inc., Other Locations 13
Versum Materials, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Versum Materials, Inc., Key Competitors 24
Versum Materials, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Versum Materials, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Versum Materials, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Versum Materials, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Versum Materials, Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
SK Materials Co., Ltd.
OCI Materials Co., Ltd.
JSR Microelectronics, Inc.
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation
Avantor Performance Materials, Inc. - Diagnostic Business Division - US
Air Liquide SA
Versum Materials, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports