Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd (Sungbo Chemical) is a chemical company that manufactures agricultural chemicals. The company's products include insecticides, pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides. It also provides ttukttak EC, deulpan SC, hansone GR, sword EC, sambakja GR, akkimi SE, sumunjang SC, chokilwang SC, naenonae WG, hwanggeumyeolsoe SC, annochur GR, moduchur WG, and others. Sungbo Chemical's fungicides are used to provide resistance against fungal plant diseases such as blotches, scabs, white rots, downy mildews and powdery mildews. The company also provides plant rental programs. It sells its products through a network of distributors in South Korea. Sungbo Chemical is headquartered in Goyang, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Key Information
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Overview
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Key Employees
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Key Operational Heads
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Major Products and Services
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-History
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Company Statement
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Business Description
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Strengths
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Weaknesses
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Opportunities
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Threats
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Performance Chart
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Key Information
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Key Ratios
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Share Data
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, History
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Key Employees
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Other Locations
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Sungbo Chemical Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports