Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Solvay Group-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Solvay Group-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Solvay Group (Solvay or 'the group'), consisting of Solvay S.A. and other subsidiaries, is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of chemicals and plastic products. The group offers products such as sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid cellulose acetate tow/flakes, silica, high performance polyester and aromatic polyamides. It also offers products such as phenol and derivatives, natural vanillin, surfactants, textile yarns, staple fibers among others. The group markets its products under brands such as AMNI, EMANA BicarZ, Bi-PROTEC, Cerox, Diofan, Govanil, Hyflon and IXPER. It serves customers operating in aeronautics and automotive, resources and environment, electrical and electronics, agro, feed and food, consumer goods and healthcare, building and construction, industrial applications and other sectors. The group operates in several countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and rest of the world. Solvay is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
- Detailed information on Solvay Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Solvay Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Solvay Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Solvay Group's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Solvay Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Solvay Group and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Solvay Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Solvay Group's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Solvay Group: Company Overview 9
Solvay Group: Overview and Key Facts 9
Solvay Group: Overview 9
Solvay Group: Key Facts 9
Solvay Group: Key Employees 11
Solvay Group: Key Employee Biographies 12
Solvay Group: Major Products and Services 13
Solvay Group: Company History 15
Solvay Group: Management Statement 24
Solvay Group: Locations and Subsidiaries 26
Solvay Group: Key Competitors 27
Solvay Group: Company Analysis 28
Solvay Group: Business Description 28
Solvay Group: SWOT Analysis 30
Solvay Group: SWOT Overview 30
Solvay Group: Strengths 30
Solvay Group: Weaknesses 31
Solvay Group: Opportunities 31
Solvay Group: Threats 32
Solvay Group: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 33
Solvay Group: Financial Deals Overview 33
Solvay Group: Targets and Partners 35
Solvay Group: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 36
Solvay Group: Advisors 37
Solvay Group: Top Legal Advisors 37
Solvay Group: Top Financial Advisors 37
Solvay Group: Mergers and Acquisitions 38
Solvay Group: Partnership 39
Solvay Group: Divestments 40
Solvay Group: Recent Developments 41
Solvay Group: News and Events Summary 41
Solvay Group: Business Expansion 45
Solvay Group: Contracts 45
Solvay Group: Financial Deals 46
Solvay Group: Financial Performance 47
Solvay Group: Strategy and Operations 47
Contact Us 49
About MarketLine 50
List of Figures
Figure 1: Solvay Group: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports