Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Sasol Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Sasol Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Sasol Limited (Sasol or the company') is a conglomerate company, involved in integrated energy and chemical business. The company's products portfolio comprises olefins and surfactants, cleaners and degreasers, industrial lubricants, polypropylene, chlor-alkaline chemicals, explosives, and waxes. It also produces a broad range of products such as liquid fuels, chemicals, and low-carbon electricity. The company also develops and commercializes technologies. Through exploration and production, the company provides low-cost feedstock, coal, through mining, and oil, gas and condensate. It operation comprises a wide network of upstream, regional operating hubs, and customer-facing strategic business units. The company operates in South Africa, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. Sasol is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Detailed information on Sasol Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sasol Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sasol Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sasol Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sasol Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Sasol Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Sasol Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Sasol Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Sasol Limited: Company Overview 9
Sasol Limited: Overview and Key Facts 9
Sasol Limited: Overview 9
Sasol Limited: Key Facts 9
Sasol Limited: Key Employees 11
Sasol Limited: Key Employee Biographies 13
Sasol Limited: Major Products and Services 23
Sasol Limited: Company History 24
Sasol Limited: Management Statement 29
Sasol Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries 33
Sasol Limited: Key Competitors 34
Sasol Limited: Company Analysis 35
Sasol Limited: Business Description 35
Sasol Limited: SWOT Analysis 37
Sasol Limited: SWOT Overview 37
Sasol Limited: Strengths 37
Sasol Limited: Weaknesses 38
Sasol Limited: Opportunities 38
Sasol Limited: Threats 40
Sasol Limited: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 42
Sasol Limited: Financial Deals Overview 42
Sasol Limited: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 44
Sasol Limited: Advisors 45
Sasol Limited: Top Legal Advisors 45
Sasol Limited: Top Financial Advisors 45
Sasol Limited: Capital Raising 46
Sasol Limited: Divestments 47
Sasol Limited: Recent Developments 48
Sasol Limited: News and Events Summary 48
Sasol Limited: Business Expansion 52
Sasol Limited: Contracts 52
Sasol Limited: Financial Performance 54
Sasol Limited: Strategy and Operations 55
Contact Us 56
About MarketLine 57
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sasol Limited: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM*)
Figure 2: Sasol Limited: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 3: Sasol Limited: Capital Raising Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 4: Sasol Limited: Capital Raising by Deal Type (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 5: Sasol Limited: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports