Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL) is a fertilizer and specialty chemicals company. It manufactures specialty mineral based products for use in agriculture, food and engineered materials. The company's product portfolio includes bromine, potash, phosphoric acid, phosphate, specialty fertilizers and flame retardants. It produces and markets bromine and phosphorus compounds for the automotive, construction, electronics, and oil and gas industries. ICL conducts other activities that include manufacturing of magnesium and provision of water desalination solutions. The company's mining and manufacturing activities are concentrated in Israel, Europe, the Americas and China. It operates through a broad logistics and distribution network across the world. ICL is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Israel Chemicals Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 13,2018: Israel to renegotiate Dead Sea mining tender
Aug 01,2018: ICL reports Q2 2018 results
Jun 25,2018: Sirius begins digging on GBP3.2bn potash transport tunnel
May 10,2018: ICL Reports Q1 2018 Results
Feb 23,2018: Israel Chemicals hires Raviv Zoller as new CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Key Facts 6
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Key Employees 7
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Israel Chemicals Ltd-History 10
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Company Statement 14
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Joint Venture 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Essential Minerals 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Specialty Solutions 20
Key Stats 20
Geographical Segment: All Other 20
Geographical Segment: Brazil 21
Geographical Segment: China 21
Geographical Segment: France 21
Geographical Segment: Germany 21
Geographical Segment: India 21
Geographical Segment: Israel 21
Geographical Segment: Italy 21
Geographical Segment: Spain 21
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom 22
Geographical Segment: USA 22
R&D Overview 22
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Corporate Strategy 23
Israel Chemicals Ltd-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Strengths 24
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Weaknesses 25
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Opportunities 26
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Threats 27
Israel Chemicals Ltd-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Aug 13, 2018: Israel to renegotiate Dead Sea mining tender 37
Aug 13, 2018: Israel to renegotiate Dead Sea mining tender 38
Aug 13, 2018: Israel to renegotiate Dead Sea mining tender 39
Aug 01, 2018: ICL reports Q2 2018 results 40
Aug 01, 2018: ICL reports Q2 2018 results 47
Aug 01, 2018: ICL reports Q2 2018 results 54
Jun 25, 2018: Sirius begins digging on GBP3.2bn potash transport tunnel 61
Jun 25, 2018: Sirius begins digging on GBP3.2bn potash transport tunnel 62
May 10, 2018: ICL Reports Q1 2018 Results 63
Dec 07, 2017: ICL Signs Contract With Energean For Long-Term Supply Of Natural Gas 70
Section 5-Appendix 71
Ratio Definitions 71
About GlobalData 75
Contact Us 75
List of Figures
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 33
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Ratio Charts 35
List of Tables
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Key Facts 6
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Key Employees 7
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Israel Chemicals Ltd, History 10
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Subsidiaries 16
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Joint Venture 17
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Key Competitors 28
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 29
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Annual Ratios 30
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Interim Ratios 34
Israel Chemicals Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 71
Capital Market Ratios 71
Equity Ratios 72
Profitability Ratios 72
Cost Ratios 73
Liquidity Ratios 73
Leverage Ratios 74
Efficiency Ratios 74
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Arab Potash Company Plc
Chemische Fabrik Budenheim KG
Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
The Mosaic Co
Israel Chemicals Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports