Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Industries Chimiques du Fluor (ICF)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Industries Chimiques du Fluor (ICF) is a manufacturer of aluminum fluoride. It is a leading producer of the aluminum fluoride in the world with an annual capacity of 42,000 MT. The company manufactures its products at a manufacturing facility near the Port of Gabes, in the south of Tunisia. Its aluminum fluoride is used by aluminum smelters in countries such as France, Holland, Greece, Turkey, Cameroun, South Africa, Ghana, Egypt, Bahrain, Australia, Venezuela, Brazil, Romania, Russia, Germany and Norway. Its aluminum fluoride is mainly used by cement factories in the domestic market. The company also operates a unit to produce anhydrite. ICF is headquartered in Tunis Belvedere, Tunis, Tunisia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Key Facts 5
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Key Employees 6
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Major Products and Services 7
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-History 8
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Business Description 11
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis-Overview 12
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Strengths 12
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Weaknesses 13
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Opportunities 14
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Threats 15
Industries Chimiques du Fluor-Key Competitors 16
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 23
Section 4-Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List of Figures
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 21
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Ratio Charts 23
List of Tables
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Key Facts 5
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Key Employees 6
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Major Products and Services 7
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, History 8
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Other Locations 9
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Key Competitors 16
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Ratios based on current share price 17
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Annual Ratios 18
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 19
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 20
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Mexichem Fluor, S.A. de C.V.
Industries Chimiques du Fluor, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports