Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad (GSCB) is a chemical company that manufactures high precision plastic components. The company uses plastic to manufacture computer peripherals, electronics and electrical associated products, information and technology products, and automotive products. It applies 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional, CAD and CAM software technologies to develop and design plastic injection mould. GSCB also utilizes CNC machines to conduct fabrication process. The company's services include injection moulding, design and fabrication, assembly of products, and secondary process. GSCB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Key Information
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Overview
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Key Employees
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Key Employee Biographies
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Key Operational Heads
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Major Products and Services
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-History
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Company Statement
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Business Description
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Corporate Strategy
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-SWOT Analysis
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Strengths
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Weaknesses
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Opportunities
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Threats
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Performance Chart
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Key Information
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Key Ratios
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Share Data
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Major Products and Services
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, History
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Key Employees
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Other Locations
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Subsidiaries
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Key Competitors
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Annual Ratios
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports