Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Flint Group SA-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Flint Group SA (Flint Group) is a printing solutions provider. The company develops, manufactures and markets a comprehensive portfolio of printing consumables and printing equipment for the global printing and packaging industries. Its product portfolio includes range of conventional and energy curable inks and coatings for offset, flexographic and gravure applications; pressroom chemicals, printing blankets and sleeves for offset printing; photopolymer printing plates and sleeves, plate-making equipment and flexographic sleeve systems; pigments and additives for use in inks and other colorant applications. The company also designs, develops and delivers web-fed digital color presses for labels and packaging applications, document printing, commercial printing and computer-to-plate solutions for the commercial printing market. Flint Group is headquartered in Luxembourg.
Flint Group SA Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2017: Huntington dye plant to close
Apr 06,2017: Flint Group appoints flexible packaging technology team for EMEA region
Mar 29,2017: Flint Group appoints Benoit Chatelard as president and CEO for digital printing solutions unit
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Flint Group SA-Key Facts 5
Flint Group SA-Key Employees 6
Flint Group SA-Major Products and Services 7
Flint Group SA-History 9
Flint Group SA-Company Statement 13
Flint Group SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Flint Group SA-Business Description 18
Flint Group SA-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Flint Group SA-Strengths 19
Flint Group SA-Weaknesses 20
Flint Group SA-Opportunities 21
Flint Group SA-Threats 22
Flint Group SA-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 24
Apr 06, 2017: Flint Group appoints flexible packaging technology team for EMEA region 24
Mar 29, 2017: Flint Group appoints Benoit Chatelard as president and CEO for digital printing solutions unit 25
Section 4-Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List of Tables
Flint Group SA, Key Facts 5
Flint Group SA, Key Employees 6
Flint Group SA, Major Products and Services 7
Flint Group SA, History 9
Flint Group SA, Subsidiaries 14
Flint Group SA, Key Competitors 23
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Tokyo Printing Ink Mfg. Co., Ltd.
Sun Chemical Corp
Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co KGaA
INX International Ink Company
Flint Group SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports