Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Dottikon ES Holding AG (DESN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dottikon ES Holding AG (Dottikon) manufactures and commercializes active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), performance chemicals and intermediates for chemical and pharmaceutical industries. The company finds novel uses for hazardous reactions and continuous processing that facilitate the reduction of chemical synthesis routes, increase output and minimize waste. Dottikon uses its technology to design, develop and optimize chemical processes, and increase production from kilograms to tons. It also offers high-purity isosorbide dimethyl ether, which finds application in cosmetics, pharmaceutical, chemical and agricultural industries. Dottikon also provides recycling and waste management services including recycling of solvents and waste water treatment and purification. The company operates through Dottikon ES Group with a presence in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Dottikon is headquartered in Dottikon, Aargau, Switzerland.
Dottikon ES Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 27,2018: DOTTIKON: Lower sales and net income
Jul 19,2018: DOTTIKON-Change of Regulatory Standard to Swiss Reporting Standard
Jul 06,2018: DOTTIKON ES' Shareholders Approve all Proposals of the Board of Directors
May 31,2018: DOTTIKON ES-Higher Investments, Net Sales, and Net Income
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Key Facts 6
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Key Employees 7
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Key Employee Biographies 8
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Major Products and Services 9
Dottikon ES Holding AG-History 10
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Company Statement 11
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Performance Chemicals 16
Business Segment: Pharma Products 16
Business Segment: Recycling and Waste Treatment 16
Key Stats 16
Geographical Segment: America 17
Geographical Segment: Asia 17
Geographical Segment: Northern Europe 17
Geographical Segment: Southern Europe and Others 17
Geographical Segment: Switzerland 17
Target Markets 17
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Corporate Strategy 18
Dottikon ES Holding AG-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Strengths 19
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Weaknesses 20
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Opportunities 21
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Threats 22
Dottikon ES Holding AG-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Nov 27, 2018: DOTTIKON: Lower sales and net income 32
Jul 19, 2018: DOTTIKON-Change of Regulatory Standard to Swiss Reporting Standard 34
Jul 06, 2018: DOTTIKON ES' Shareholders Approve all Proposals of the Board of Directors 35
May 31, 2018: DOTTIKON ES-Higher Investments, Net Sales, and Net Income 36
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Figures
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Key Facts 6
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Key Employees 7
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Major Products and Services 9
Dottikon ES Holding AG, History 10
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Subsidiaries 14
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Key Competitors 23
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Ratios based on current share price 24
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Annual Ratios 25
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Interim Ratios 29
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Siegfried Holding AG
Lonza Group Ltd
Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports