Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd (4617)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd (CMP) is a manufacturer of paints and painting related equipment. It produces and sells paint products for marine, container, and industrial applications. The company offers wide range of eco and user-friendly paints for vessels, fishing boats, fishing nets and pleasure boats; paints for wooden building materials; and heavy duty paints. CMP offers its products to various industries such as shipping, ship building, steel, electric power, construction and woodworking industries. It also offers caulking material for the railway sector. The company operates through a network of subsidiaries, sales offices, manufacturing plants and other technical centers. CMP has presence in Asia, Europe, and North America. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Key Facts 5
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Key Employees 6
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-History 9
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Company Statement 10
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Business Description 14
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Corporate Strategy 15
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Strengths 16
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Weaknesses 17
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Opportunities 18
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Threats 19
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Figures
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 25
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Ratio Charts 27
List of Tables
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Key Facts 5
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Key Employees 6
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, History 9
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Other Locations 11
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Key Competitors 20
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 21
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios 22
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Shinto Paint Co Ltd
Samhwa Paint Industrial Co Ltd
ROCK PAINT CO., LTD.
Nippon Paint Marine Coatings Co.,Ltd
Kawakami Paint Manufacturing Co Ltd
Kansai Paint Co Ltd
Daishin Chemical Co.,Ltd.
Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd.
Akzo Nobel (Asia) Co., Ltd.
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports