Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd. (4966)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd. (Uyemura) is a surface finishing technology company that designs and develops customized plating solutions. The company carries out the manufacturing and marketing of surface finishing materials and machinery. Uyemura's product offerings include specialty plating, surface finishing chemicals, chemical control systems, industrial chemicals, non-ferrous metals, specialized finishing and plating equipment. Its surface finishing chemicals include copper, nickel, chromate, zinc, chromium, gold composite, electroless plating chemicals and pretreatment chemicals. It interacts in plating processing and royalty collection. The company owns and operates manufacturing plants and central research laboratory in Japan. It operates in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Thailand and the US. Uyemura is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Key Facts 6
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Key Employees 7
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Key Employee Biographies 8
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Major Products and Services 9
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-History 10
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Business Description 14
Business Segment: Plating Job 14
Business Segment: Real Estate Rental 14
Business Segment: Surface Finishing Machinery 14
Business Segment: Surface finishing material 15
Geographical Segment: China 15
Geographical Segment: Japan 15
Geographical Segment: Others 15
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 16
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Corporate Strategy 17
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Strengths 18
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Weaknesses 19
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Opportunities 20
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Threats 21
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd.-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Figures
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Key Facts 6
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Key Employees 7
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., History 10
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Other Locations 11
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 11
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 22
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd
Nicca Chemical Co.,Ltd.
Nagase & Co Ltd
KPX Green Chemical Co., Ltd.
Dai-Ichi Kogyo Seiyaku Co Ltd
C. Uyemura & Co., Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports