Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Balaji Amines Ltd (BALAMINES)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Balaji Amines Ltd (BAL) is a chemical manufacturing company. The company carries out the manufacturing, research, development, marketing and sale of specialty chemicals and natural products. The product portfolio includes aliphatic amines, such as methylamines, ethylamines; derivatives, including Di-methyl amine hydrochloride, tri-methyl amine hydrochloride and choline chloride; and specialty chemicals which include N-methyl pyrrolidone, 2-pyrrolidone and morpholine. Its products find applications in active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), refineries, water treatment chemicals, agro-chemicals and pesticide formulations, rubber chemicals, electronics, dye stuffs and paints and leather processing chemicals. The company owns and operates manufacturing facilities in Maharashtra and Telangana, India. BAL is headquartered in Secunderabad, Telangana, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Balaji Amines Ltd-Key Facts 5
Balaji Amines Ltd-Key Employees 6
Balaji Amines Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Balaji Amines Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Balaji Amines Ltd-History 9
Balaji Amines Ltd-Company Statement 10
Balaji Amines Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Balaji Amines Ltd-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Amines and Speciality Chemicals 13
Business Segment: CFL Lamps 13
Business Segment: Hotel 14
R&D Overview 14
Balaji Amines Ltd-Corporate Strategy 15
Balaji Amines Ltd-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Balaji Amines Ltd-Strengths 16
Balaji Amines Ltd-Weaknesses 17
Balaji Amines Ltd-Opportunities 18
Balaji Amines Ltd-Threats 19
Balaji Amines Ltd-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Figures
Balaji Amines Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 25
Balaji Amines Ltd, Ratio Charts 26
List of Tables
Balaji Amines Ltd, Key Facts 5
Balaji Amines Ltd, Key Employees 6
Balaji Amines Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Balaji Amines Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Balaji Amines Ltd, History 9
Balaji Amines Ltd, Other Locations 11
Balaji Amines Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Balaji Amines Ltd, Key Competitors 20
Balaji Amines Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 21
Balaji Amines Ltd, Annual Ratios 22
Balaji Amines Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Balaji Amines Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Sigma-Aldrich Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Laffans Petrochemicals Ltd
Kiri Industries Ltd
Indo Amines Limited
Diamines and Chemicals Ltd
Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd
Air Products and Chemicals Inc
Balaji Amines Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports