Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Arab Potash Company Plc (APOT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Arab Potash Company PLC (APC) is a mineral and industrial chemicals company that manufactures and markets potash, industrial potash, bromine, industrial salt and fertilizers. It provides various grades of potash such as standard, fine, granular and industrial. The company offers its products to agricultural and chemical industries. The company's manufacturing facilities include the Hot Leach Plant (HLP), the Industrial Potash Plant (IPP), the Cold Crystallization Plant (CCP I) and the New Cold Crystallization Plant (CCP II). Geographically, the company operates in various countries including China, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Philippines, Egypt, Spain, Taiwan, Korea, and Thailand among others. APC is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
Arab Potash Company Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 02,2018: Jordan Allocates Initial USD2 Million For Joint Pipeline Project With Israel
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Arab Potash Company Plc-Key Facts 6
Arab Potash Company Plc-Key Employees 7
Arab Potash Company Plc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Arab Potash Company Plc-Major Products and Services 9
Arab Potash Company Plc-History 10
Arab Potash Company Plc-Company Statement 12
Arab Potash Company Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Arab Potash Company Plc-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Arab Potash Company 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: KEMAPCO 19
Business Segment: Numeira Co. 19
Geographical Segment: Africa 19
Geographical Segment: America & Australia 19
Geographical Segment: Canada 19
Geographical Segment: China & India 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Far East 20
Geographical Segment: Middle East 20
Arab Potash Company Plc-Corporate Strategy 21
Arab Potash Company Plc-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Arab Potash Company Plc-Strengths 22
Arab Potash Company Plc-Weaknesses 23
Arab Potash Company Plc-Opportunities 24
Arab Potash Company Plc-Threats 25
Arab Potash Company Plc-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Figures
Arab Potash Company Plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 31
Arab Potash Company Plc, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
Arab Potash Company Plc, Key Facts 6
Arab Potash Company Plc, Key Employees 7
Arab Potash Company Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Arab Potash Company Plc, Major Products and Services 9
Arab Potash Company Plc, History 10
Arab Potash Company Plc, Other Locations 15
Arab Potash Company Plc, Subsidiaries 15
Arab Potash Company Plc, Affiliate 15
Arab Potash Company Plc, Joint Venture 16
Arab Potash Company Plc, Key Competitors 26
Arab Potash Company Plc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Arab Potash Company Plc, Annual Ratios 28
Arab Potash Company Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Arab Potash Company Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Arab Potash Company Plc, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
The Mosaic Co
Israel Chemicals Ltd
Arab Potash Company Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports