Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Media in Indonesia
Media in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Indonesia media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The media industry consists of the advertising, broadcasting & cable TV, publishing, and movies & entertainment markets.
- The Indonesian media industry had total revenues of USD 9.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- The broadcasting & cable TV segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 6.3bn, equivalent to 68.3% of the industry's overall value.
- The broadcasting & cable TV segment is by far the largest in this industry, accounting for over 68% of revenues in 2017. All segments of this industry have been growing well recently, although slowdown will be apparent as the industry becomes increasingly mature.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the media market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the media market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia media market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia media market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia media market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia media market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Indonesia's media market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
Dentsu, Inc. 24
PT Fortune Indonesia Tbk 27
Kompas Gramedia 30
Televisi Republik Indonesia 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 32
Country data 32
Industry associations 35
Related MarketLine research 35
About MarketLine 36
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia media industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Indonesia media industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Indonesia media industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Indonesia media industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the media industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the media industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the media industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the media industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the media industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the media industry in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 11: Dentsu, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Dentsu, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: PT Fortune Indonesia Tbk: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: PT Fortune Indonesia Tbk: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia media industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Indonesia media industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Indonesia media industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Indonesia media industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Dentsu, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Dentsu, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Dentsu, Inc.: key financials (JPY)
Table 8: Dentsu, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 9: PT Fortune Indonesia Tbk: key facts
Table 10: PT Fortune Indonesia Tbk: key financials (USD )
Table 11: PT Fortune Indonesia Tbk: key financials (IDR)
Table 12: PT Fortune Indonesia Tbk: key financial ratios
Table 13: Kompas Gramedia: key facts
Table 14: Televisi Republik Indonesia: key facts
Table 15: Indonesia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 16: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Indonesia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Indonesia inflation, 2013-17
Table 19: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 20: Indonesia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports