Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Toys & Games in China
Toys & Games in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Chinese toys & games market had total revenues of USD 19,548.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the Chinese toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated USD 1,799.6m, equivalent to 9.2% of the market's overall value.
- Rising incomes and a move towards higher priced toys are contributing to the very strong growth in the Chinese market. The middle class is growing dramatically and therefore the population has more disposable income to spend on toys and games.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China toys & games market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is China's toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 9
Market distribution 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
Alibaba Group Holding Limited 21
Amazon.com, Inc. 24
Leyou.com Inc 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Tables
Table 1: China toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: China toys & games market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: China toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: China toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Alibaba Group Holding Limited: key facts
Table 6: Alibaba Group Holding Limited: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Alibaba Group Holding Limited: key financials (CNY)
Table 8: Alibaba Group Holding Limited: key financial ratios
Table 9: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Leyou.com Inc : key facts
Table 13: Lijiababy : key facts
Table 14: China size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 15: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: China gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: China inflation, 2013-17
Table 18: China consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 19: China exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: China toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: China toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: China toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: China toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 11: Alibaba Group Holding Limited: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Alibaba Group Holding Limited: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Alibaba Group Holding Limited
Toys & Games, MarketLine, China
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports