Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Movies & Entertainment in China
Movies & Entertainment in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China movies & entertainment market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The movies & entertainment market consists of both producers and distributors of entertainment formats, such as movies and music.
- The Chinese movies and entertainment market had total revenues of USD 7,998.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- The box office segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 7,469.6m, equivalent to 93.4% of the market's overall value.
- In 2015 China overtook Japan as the largest movies and entertainment market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the movies & entertainment market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the movies & entertainment market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key movies & entertainment market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China movies & entertainment market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China movies & entertainment market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China movies & entertainment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's movies & entertainment market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
Alibaba Pictures Group Limited 24
China Film Group Corporation 25
Dalian Wanda Group 26
Time Warner Inc. 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List of Figures
Figure 1: China movies & entertainment market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: China movies & entertainment market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: China movies & entertainment market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: China movies & entertainment market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the movies & entertainment market in China, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the movies & entertainment market in China, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the movies & entertainment market in China, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the movies & entertainment market in China, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the movies & entertainment market in China, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the movies & entertainment market in China, 2017
Figure 11: Time Warner Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Time Warner Inc.: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: China movies & entertainment market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: China movies & entertainment market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: China movies & entertainment market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: China movies & entertainment market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Alibaba Pictures Group Limited: key facts
Table 6: China Film Group Corporation: key facts
Table 7: Dalian Wanda Group: key facts
Table 8: Time Warner Inc.: key facts
Table 9: Time Warner Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 10: Time Warner Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 11: China size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: China gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: China inflation, 2013-17
Table 15: China consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 16: China exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports