Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Gaia, Inc. (GAIA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gaia, Inc., (Gaia), formerly Gaiam, Inc., is a provider of digital streaming video subscription service. The company offers exclusive streaming of curated, conscious media content to its subscribers. It provides digital content to subscribers on Internet connected devices which allow its customers to download and view files from its library during offline. Gaia's library provides customers an unlimited access to inspiring films, documentaries, interviews, personal growth related content, and yoga classes. The company develops and produces its original content in its in-house production studios near Boulder, Colorado. Its content is available on the Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, Google Chromecast, Roku and other internet browsers. Gaia is headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the US.
Gaia, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: Gaia reports second quarter 2018 results
May 07,2018: Gaia Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Nov 06,2017: Gaia announces Q3 2017 financial results
May 01,2017: Gaia reports Q1 2017 results
Feb 27,2017: Gaia reports Q4 and full year 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Gaia, Inc.-Key Facts 6
Gaia, Inc.-Key Employees 7
Gaia, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Gaia, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Gaia, Inc.-History 10
Gaia, Inc.-Company Statement 13
Gaia, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Gaia, Inc.-Business Description 17
Business Segment: DVD Subscription and Other Revenues 17
Business Segment: Streaming Revenues 17
Geographical Segment: International 17
Geographical Segment: US 17
Gaia, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 18
Gaia, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Gaia, Inc.-Strengths 19
Gaia, Inc.-Weaknesses 20
Gaia, Inc.-Opportunities 21
Gaia, Inc.-Threats 22
Gaia, Inc.-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Gaia, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Aug 06, 2018: Gaia reports second quarter 2018 results 31
Aug 06, 2018: Gaia reports second quarter 2018 results 32
Aug 06, 2018: Gaia reports second quarter 2018 results 33
May 07, 2018: Gaia Reports First Quarter 2018 Results 34
May 01, 2017: Gaia reports Q1 2017 results 35
Feb 27, 2017: Gaia reports Q4 and full year 2016 results 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Figures
Gaia, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
Gaia, Inc., Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
Gaia, Inc., Key Facts 6
Gaia, Inc., Key Employees 7
Gaia, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Gaia, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Gaia, Inc., History 10
Gaia, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Gaia, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Gaia, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Gaia, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Gaia, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Gaia, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Intermedia Marketing Solutions, Inc.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc
RLJ Entertainment, Inc.
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.
Liberty Media Corp
Gaia, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports