Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (Interpublic) is a global advertising and marketing services company. The company specializes in consumer advertising, digital marketing, communications planning and media buying, public relations and specialized communications disciplines. It also provides centralized functional services to clients to enable them to achieve operational efficiencies in the areas of accounting and finance, executive compensation management and recruitment assistance, employee benefits, marketing information retrieval and analysis, internal audit, legal services, real estate expertise and travel services. The company operates three global networks namely, McCann Worldgroup, Foote, Cone and Belding and Lowe and Partners which provide integrated, large-scale advertising and marketing solutions for its clients. It manages media service companies UM and Initiative,which operate under the brand name IPG Mediabrands.The company operates across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe through a network of global and domestic agencies. Interpublic is headquartered in New York, the US.
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: Andy Zonfrillo appointed to newly-created position of Global President at MAGNA
Jul 24,2018: Interpublic announces second quarter and first half 2018 results
Jul 13,2018: Pernod Ricard Global Travel Retail appoints Golin Hong Kong
Jun 01,2018: IPG Takes Top Honors at North American Effie Awards
May 31,2018: Golin hires Margenett Moore-Roberts as chief diversity & inclusion officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Key Facts 6
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Key Employees 7
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 10
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Major Products and Services 12
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-History 16
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Company Statement 19
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Section 2-Company Analysis 24
Company Overview 24
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Business Description 25
Business Segment: CMG 25
Business Segment: IAN 25
Geographical Segment: Domestic 26
Geographical Segment: International 26
Target Markets 26
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 27
SWOT Analysis-Overview 27
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Strengths 27
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Weaknesses 28
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Opportunities 29
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Threats 30
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.-Key Competitors 31
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 33
Performance Chart 36
Financial Performance 36
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 37
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 38
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 39
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 40
Jun 01, 2018: IPG Takes Top Honors at North American Effie Awards 40
May 31, 2018: Golin hires Margenett Moore-Roberts as chief diversity & inclusion officer 41
May 29, 2018: Jack Morton Announces a Number of Key Senior-Level Promotions Across Greater China Operations 42
May 23, 2018: Gary McCreadie Joins 303 Mullenlowe 43
May 04, 2018: Javier Campopiano Joins FCB Mexico as Partner, Chief Creative Officer 44
Apr 17, 2018: Alvin Foo Appointed Managing Director Of Reprise China 45
Apr 11, 2018: Weber Shandwick Hires Sarah Richardson To New Role Of Managing Director Of UK Corporate Practice 46
Feb 14, 2018: Interpublic Announces Full Year and Q4 2017 Results 47
Feb 01, 2018: Graham Moysey Appointed as CEO of IPG Mediabrands Canada 49
Jul 25, 2017: Interpublic Group of Companies Q2 net income down 50
Section 5-Appendix 51
Ratio Definitions 51
About GlobalData 55
Contact Us 55
List of Figures
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 36
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Ratio Charts 38
List of Tables
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Key Facts 6
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Key Employees 7
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Key Employees (cont..) 9
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 10
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Major Products and Services 12
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., History 16
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Other Locations 21
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Subsidiaries 21
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Key Competitors 31
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 32
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Annual Ratios 33
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 34
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 35
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Interim Ratios 37
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 39
Currency Codes 51
Capital Market Ratios 51
Equity Ratios 52
Profitability Ratios 52
Cost Ratios 53
Liquidity Ratios 53
Leverage Ratios 54
Efficiency Ratios 54
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd.
EMAK Worldwide, Inc
Lamar Advertising Company
MDC Partners Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc.
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports