Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
HT&E Limited. (HT1)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HT&E Limited (HT&E), formerly known as APN News & Media Limited (APN), is a leading media, entertainment business, outdoor advertising services provider. The company conducts business activities related to newspaper and magazine publishing, radio broadcasting, outdoor advertising, and digital businesses. It also owns and operates radio stations and provides specialist transit and outdoor advertising to certain industries along with commercial and security printing. It maintains radio stations such as 96FM, Mix and Nova 93.7 FM. The company operates through three segments namely, Australian Radio Network (ARN), Adshel, and HK Outdoor. It also operates through Conversant Media and Emotive. It has presence in Australia, Honk Kong and New Zealand. APN is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
HT&E Limited. Key Recent Developments
Aug 27,2017: HT&E Limited announces 2017 half year results
Mar 09,2017: APN announces management changes
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
HT&E Limited.-Key Facts 6
HT&E Limited.-Key Employees 7
HT&E Limited.-Key Employee Biographies 8
HT&E Limited.-Major Products and Services 9
HT&E Limited.-History 10
HT&E Limited.-Company Statement 11
HT&E Limited.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
HT&E Limited.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Adshel 16
Business Segment: ARN 16
Business Segment: Digital Investments 16
Business Segment: Eliminations 17
Business Segment: HK Outdoor 17
HT&E Limited.-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
HT&E Limited.-Strengths 18
HT&E Limited.-Weaknesses 19
HT&E Limited.-Opportunities 20
HT&E Limited.-Threats 21
HT&E Limited.-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Aug 27, 2017: HT&E Limited announces 2017 half year results 30
Mar 09, 2017: APN announces management changes 33
Section 5-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Figures
HT&E Limited., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
HT&E Limited., Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
HT&E Limited., Key Facts 6
HT&E Limited., Key Employees 7
HT&E Limited., Key Employee Biographies 8
HT&E Limited., Major Products and Services 9
HT&E Limited., History 10
HT&E Limited., Subsidiaries 13
HT&E Limited., Key Competitors 22
HT&E Limited., Ratios based on current share price 23
HT&E Limited., Annual Ratios 24
HT&E Limited., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
HT&E Limited., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
HT&E Limited., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Twenty-First Century Fox Inc.
Seven West Media Limited
Nine Entertainment Co. Holdings Ltd
MediaWorks New Zealand
Fairfax Media Limited
HT&E Limited., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports