Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Residential Construction Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022
Global Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global residential construction sector. Includes sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc).
- All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The global residential construction sector had total revenues of USD 3,175.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- The Asia-Pacific region made up 57% of global revenues in 2017, followed by Europe with 21.3% and the US with 16.7%. Strong growth in the US has driven the performance of the global sector.
- Construction activities in the Asia-Pacific region-which accounted for more than half of the global industry-have boosted the value of global construction.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global residential construction sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global residential construction sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction sector players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global residential construction sector with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global residential construction sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global residential construction sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global residential construction sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global residential construction sector in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 34
Who is the target reader? 34
How to use this report 34
Global Residential Construction 35
Market Overview 35
Market Data 36
Market Segmentation 37
Market outlook 38
Five forces analysis 39
Residential Construction in Asia-Pacific 49
Market Overview 49
Market Data 50
Market Segmentation 51
Market outlook 52
Five forces analysis 53
Residential Construction in Europe 63
Market Overview 63
Market Data 64
Market Segmentation 65
Market outlook 66
Five forces analysis 67
Residential Construction in France 77
Market Overview 77
Market Data 78
Market Segmentation 79
Market outlook 80
Five forces analysis 81
Macroeconomic indicators 90
Residential Construction in Germany 92
Market Overview 92
Market Data 93
Market Segmentation 94
Market outlook 95
Five forces analysis 96
Macroeconomic indicators 106
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Construction and Real Estate, Residential Construction, Global Almanac
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports