Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360 view of the company.
PT IntracoPentaTbk (INTA) is a distributor of heavy equipment for the construction industry. The company holds license of six equipment brands: Volvo, Doosan, Bobcat, Mahindra, SDLG and Sinotruk. The company's portfolio of products includes excavators, articulated haulers, wheel loaders, compactors, pavers, motor graders, compressors, light towers, hydraulic breakers, telescopic handlers, skid steer loaders, power plants, tractors and SDLG loaders. It also carries out the trading and leasing of heavy equipment and spares parts. In addition, the company provides services related to financing, leasing, assembling, rental, manufacturing of spare parts, infrastructure solutions, mining contracting solutions, and maintenance and repairs. INTA is also engaged in the development of private power plants. It owns distribution networks and support offices all over Indonesia. The company caters its products to a wide range of industries including mining, power, construction, infrastructure, forestry, agriculture, oil and gas and general industries. INTA is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Detailed information on PT Intraco Penta, Tbk required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PT Intraco Penta, Tbk in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PT Intraco Penta, Tbk including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PT Intraco Penta, Tbk's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PT Intraco Penta, Tbk, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of PT Intraco Penta, Tbk and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess PT Intraco Penta, Tbk as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on PT Intraco Penta, Tbk's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Company Overview 6
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Overview and Key Facts 6
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Overview 6
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Key Facts 6
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Key Employees 8
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Key Employee Biographies 9
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Major Products and Services 11
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Company History 12
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Management Statement 14
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Locations and Subsidiaries 17
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Key Competitors 19
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Company Analysis 20
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Business Description 20
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: SWOT Analysis 21
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: SWOT Overview 21
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Strengths 21
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Weaknesses 22
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Opportunities 22
PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Threats 23
Contact Us 24
About MarketLine 25
List of Tables
Table 1: PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Key Facts
Table 2: PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Key Employees
Table 3: PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: PT Intraco Penta, Tbk: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports