Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KION GROUP AG-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
KION GROUP AG-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
KION Group AG (KION) is a provider of industrial trucks and supply chain solutions. It primarily manufactures and sells forklifts, electric drive systems, warehouse equipment, and other industrial trucks. The company also designs, and builds logistics solutions providing warehouse technology and automation services. KION offers its products and services under various brands including Linde, STILL, Fenwick, OM STILL, Baoli, OM Voltas and Dematic. Its products find applications in several industries such as paper and print, construction, wholesale, chemicals, metals, automotive, grocery, e-commerce, apparel, food and beverage, parcel, and logistics. The company's operations span across Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and the Americas. KION is headquartered in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Detailed information on KION GROUP AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting KION GROUP AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of KION GROUP AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on KION GROUP AG's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about KION GROUP AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of KION GROUP AG and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess KION GROUP AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on KION GROUP AG's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
KION GROUP AG: Company Overview 9
KION GROUP AG: Overview and Key Facts 9
KION GROUP AG: Overview 9
KION GROUP AG: Key Facts 9
KION GROUP AG: Key Employees 11
KION GROUP AG: Key Employee Biographies 12
KION GROUP AG: Major Products and Services 14
KION GROUP AG: Company History 15
KION GROUP AG: Management Statement 17
KION GROUP AG: Locations and Subsidiaries 20
KION GROUP AG: Key Competitors 22
KION GROUP AG: Company Analysis 23
KION GROUP AG: Business Description 23
KION GROUP AG: SWOT Analysis 24
KION GROUP AG: SWOT Overview 24
KION GROUP AG: Strengths 24
KION GROUP AG: Weaknesses 25
KION GROUP AG: Opportunities 25
KION GROUP AG: Threats 26
KION GROUP AG: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 28
KION GROUP AG: Financial Deals Overview 28
KION GROUP AG: Targets and Partners 29
KION GROUP AG: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 30
KION GROUP AG: Corporate Venturing 31
KION GROUP AG: Capital Raising 32
KION GROUP AG: Divestments 33
KION GROUP AG: Recent Developments 34
KION GROUP AG: News and Events Summary 34
KION GROUP AG: Business Expansion 35
KION GROUP AG: Corporate Governance 37
KION GROUP AG: Strategy and Operations 38
Contact Us 39
About MarketLine 40
List of Figures
Figure 1: KION GROUP AG: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 2: KION GROUP AG: Corporate Venturing Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 3: KION GROUP AG: Corporate Venturing by Geography (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 4: KION GROUP AG: Capital Raising Volume a
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports