Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Non-Residential Construction Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Non-Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global non-residential construction Sector. Includes Sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of non-residential buildings constructed. These include, but are not restricted to, buildings intended for retail, commercial, manufacturing, and educational purposes. Residential construction and civil engineering works are excluded. All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The global non-residential construction sector had total revenues of USD 2,619.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Asia-Pacific is by far the largest region globally, accounting for almost 48% of the total global value in 2017. China is the main driver of growth in Asia-Pacific, accounting for over 58% of its revenues.
- Many sectors in Europe have felt the impact of recession on their construction output. For example, recession has had a profound impact on construction in Italy.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global non-residential construction Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global non-residential construction Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction Sector players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global non-residential construction Sector with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global non-residential construction Sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global non-residential construction Sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global non-residential construction Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global non-residential construction Sector in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 22
Who is the target reader? 22
How to use this report 22
Global Non-Residential Construction 23
Market Overview 23
Market Data 24
Market Segmentation 25
Market outlook 26
Five forces analysis 27
Non-Residential Construction in Asia-Pacific 38
Market Overview 38
Market Data 40
Market Segmentation 41
Market outlook 42
Five forces analysis 43
Non-Residential Construction in Europe 53
Market Overview 53
Market Data 55
Market Segmentation 56
Market outlook 57
Five forces analysis 58
Non-Residential Construction in France 68
Market Overview 68
Market Data 69
Market Segmentation 70
Market outlook 71
Five forces analysis 72
Macroeconomic indicators 82
Non-Residential Construction in Germany 84
Market Overview 84
Market Data 85
Market Segmentation 86
Market outlook 87
Five forces analysis 88
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Construction and Real Estate, Non-Residential Construction, Global
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports