Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Non-Residential Construction Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022
Global Non-Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global non-residential construction Sector. Includes Sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of non-residential buildings constructed. These include, but are not restricted to, buildings intended for retail, commercial, manufacturing, and educational purposes. Residential construction and civil engineering works are excluded. All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The global non-residential construction sector had total revenues of USD 2,619.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Asia-Pacific is by far the largest region globally, accounting for almost 48% of the total global value in 2017. China is the main driver of growth in Asia-Pacific, accounting for over 58% of its revenues.
- Many sectors in Europe have felt the impact of recession on their construction output. For example, recession has had a profound impact on construction in Italy.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global non-residential construction Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global non-residential construction Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction Sector players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global non-residential construction Sector with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global non-residential construction Sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global non-residential construction Sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global non-residential construction Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global non-residential construction Sector in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 35
Who is the target reader? 35
How to use this report 35
Global Non-Residential Construction 36
Market Overview 36
Market Data 37
Market Segmentation 38
Market outlook 39
Five forces analysis 40
Non-Residential Construction in Asia-Pacific 51
Market Overview 51
Market Data 53
Market Segmentation 54
Market outlook 55
Five forces analysis 56
Non-Residential Construction in Europe 66
Market Overview 66
Market Data 68
Market Segmentation 69
Market outlook 70
Five forces analysis 71
Non-Residential Construction in France 81
Market Overview 81
Market Data 82
Market Segmentation 83
Market outlook 84
Five forces analysis 85
Macroeconomic indicators 95
Non-Residential Construction in Germany 97
Market Overview 97
Market Data 98
Market Segmentation 99
Market outlook 100
Five forces analysi
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Construction and Real Estate, Non-Residential Construction, Global Almanac
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports