Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Non-Residential Construction Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Non-Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 non-residential construction Sector. Includes Sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed USD 1,146,130.2 million in 2017 to the global non-residential construction industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of USD 1,332,023.7 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 3.1% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the non-residential construction industry, with market revenues of USD 714,342.0 million in 2017. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of USD 118,988.8 and USD 85,914.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the non-residential construction industry in the G8 nations with a value of USD 829,561.2 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of USD 152,759.5 and USD 100,389.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 non-residential construction Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 non-residential construction Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction Sector players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 non-residential construction Sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 non-residential construction Sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 non-residential construction Sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 non-residential construction Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 non-residential construction Sector in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 16
Who is the target reader? 16
How to use this report 16
Group of Eight (G8) Non-Residential Construction 17
Industry Outlook 17
Non-Residential Construction in Canada 21
Market Overview 21
Market Data 22
Market Segmentation 23
Market outlook 24
Five forces analysis 25
Macroeconomic indicators 35
Non-Residential Construction in France 37
Market Overview 37
Market Data 38
Market Segmentation 39
Market outlook 40
Five forces analysis 41
Macroeconomic indicators 51
Non-Residential Construction in Germany 53
Market Overview 53
Market Data 54
Market Segmentation 55
Market outlook 56
Five forces analysis 57
Macroeconomic indicators 67
Non-Residential Construction in Italy 69
Market Overview 69
Market Data 70
Market Segmentation 71
Market outlook 72
Five forces analysis 73
Macroeconomic indicators 83
Non-Residential Construction in Japan 85
Market Overview 85
Market Data 86
Market Segmentation 87
Market outlook 88
Five forces analysis 89
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Construction and Real Estate, Non-Residential Construction, G8
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports