Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
India woke up to facilities management services when companies started outsourcing their non-core activities to different vendors. Non-core services would refer to activities in the likes of cleaning, maintenance, house keeping, electrical and plumbing and other multifarious issues. Biggies would generally outsource these activities to vendors as an initiative for cost cutting move. Facilities management comprises a wide range of services that are common to all organizations. Presently, facilities management has widened its reach to every infrastructural facility that requires maintenance including shopping malls, airports, hospitals, hotels, metro rail and others. With the passage of time facilities management is expected to experience robust growth riding on the infrastructural developments in the country.
The report begins with a snapshot of macro-economic indicators in India. It proceeds towards giving a brief introduction to the term facilities management and its definition. It also provides with the categorization of the broad types of services in facilities management along with a break-up of the same in India. The introduction section ends with an overview of the diverse applications of facilities management services. This section gets followed with an overview section which throws light on both the global as well as the Indian market for facilities management services. The Indian market is overview is tagged with a brief description of the market along with its market size and its growth rate. This is followed with a geographic distribution and a supply chain that makes up the sector. The cost break-up helps to analyze the different heads that are counted when end product (service in this case) is finally rendered.
The following section deals with the major types of contracts that are generally processed in this sector. Brief descriptions of the same help to understand the flowchart of the activities and the contract segmentation throws light on which contracts have more takers and how the sector usually works.
An analysis of the drivers explains the factors for growth of the industry that include boom in real estate, rise in infrastructural development, growth in retail sector, growth of hospitality sector and improving healthcare scenario. A strong growth in real estate sector translates into immense potential for facilities management services as residential and commercial properties call forth facilities management services such as housekeeping, security, cleaning, engineering, electrical and mechanical services. Infrastructural facilities namely airports, roads, railways, metro rail also ask for facilities management services as these units look for constant maintenance. Growth in retails sector is considered to be another area which has fuelled the growth for facilities management services as expansion in organized retailing formats like malls, supermarkets call for maintenance. Hospitality is hailed as yet another revenue generating segment for facilities management services as hotels and eateries compartmentalize a significant portion of their costs for their upkeep and maintenance. Finally, hospitals and healthcare are deemed as a formidable domain involving facilities management since it represents cleanliness and growth of whose translates into higher requirement for facilities management services. Though there are many drivers that help the sector to grow, yet there are certain hindrances that pose as challenges for the same namely shortage of manpower and large unorganized segment.
The major trends identified in the sector include standardization of procedures, facilities management as a stream of study, mechanization of services, project management and general contracting services continuing to evolve and investments and M&A activity in facilities management sector.
The following section deals with the industry association that defines the sector in India and deliberates on the general overview, membership and benefits of the same.
The competitive landscape section begins with the Porter's Five Forces Analysis, illustrating the competitive rivalry, bargaining power of suppliers and buyers and threat of new entrants and substitutes. The section includes competitive benchmarking of the top players operating in the Indian facilities management services market. The report also features brief profiles of major domestic and foreign players in the market and a snapshot of their corporation, financial performance along with the key financial ratios, business highlights, their product portfolio and SWOT analysis, thus providing an insight into the existing competitive scenario.
The report concludes with a section on strategic recommendations which comprises an analysis of the growth strategies for the facilities management services market in India.
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2009-10-2012-13), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Dec 2012)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Sep 2012-Feb 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Aug 2012- Jan 2013)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09-2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10-2012-13), FDI Annual (2009-10-2012-13)
Slide 5: Introduction
Slide 6: Facilities Management Services-Segmentation
Slide 7: Facilities Management Services-Application
Slide 8: Facilities Management Services Market-Global Overview
Slide 9: Facilities Management Services Market-Overview, Market Size & Growth (2012-2017e), Organized-Unorganized Split (2012, 2017e)
Slide 10: Geographic Distribution
Slide 11: Supply Chain
Slide 12: Cost Break-up
Types of Contracts
Slide 13-17: Types of Contracts
Slide 18: Contract Segmentation
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 19: Summary
Slide 20-30: Drivers
Slide 31-32: Challenges
Slide 33: Summary
Slide 34-41: Key Trends
Slide 42: Summary
Slide 43-45: Industry Association
Slide 46: Market Competition-Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 47: Competitive Ecosystem
Slide 48-51: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 52-55: Major Public Players-Corporate information, financial snapshot and summary, key business and geographic segments, business highlights and SWOT analysis
Slide 56: Major Private Companies-Summary
Slide 57-114: Major Private Players-Corporate information, ownership and shareholding structure of company, financial snapshot, key ratios, business highlights and SWOT analysis
Slide 115-117: Strategic Recommendations
Slide 118: Appendix
Slide 119: Sources of Information
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12,2012-13)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2012, Aug-Sep 2012, Sep-Oct 2012, Oct-Nov 2012, Nov-Dec 2012)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Sep 2012, Oct 2012, Nov 2012, Dec 2012, Jan 2013, Feb 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Aug 2012, Sep 2012, Oct 2012, Nov 2012, Dec 2012, Jan 2013)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
7. FDI: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Facilities Management Services Segmentation (2012)
2. Facilities Management Services Global Market (2012)
3. Facilities Management Services Market Size & Growth (2012-2017e), Organized-Unorganized Split (2012)
4. Geographic Distribution (2012)
5. Cost Break-up (2012)
Types of Contracts
1. Facilities Management Services-Contract Segmentation (2012)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Boom in Real Estate-Real Estate Contribution to GDP (2012) and Contribution of Tier I Metropolitan Cities (2012)
2. Rise in Infrastructural Development-Investments in Infrastructure in the 12th Plan (2012-2017), Government Allocation in Metro Rail (2013-14), Union Budget Grant for Delhi Metro (2012-13-2013-14), Investment in Airport in 11th Plan, Cargo in India (2012-2017), Passenger Traffic in Airports (2012-2017e)
3. Growth in Retail Sector-Growth of Retail Sector (2010-2014e), Growth of Malls (2012-2015e)
4. Growth of Hospitality Sector- Eat-out Market Growth (2011-2016e)
5. Improving Healthcare Scenario-Healthcare Growth (2012-2017e), Private Hospital Growth (2010-2016e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking-Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies-Operational Basis (2011-12)
2. Competitive Benchmarking-Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies-Financial Basis (2011-12)
3. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (Private Companies)
b. Financial Snapshot
c. Key Business segments (Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic segments (Public Companies)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Boom in Real Estate-Companies and Project Descriptions
2. Rise in Infrastructural Development-Airport Projects, Metro Projects
3. Growth of Hospitality Sector-Investments and Project Details
4. Improving Healthcare Scenario-Companies and Project Description
1. Investments and M&A activity in Facilities Management sector
1. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (Private Companies)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
2. Sources of Information
1. Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
1. A2Z Infraservices Ltd.
2. BVG India Ltd.
3. Compass India Support Services Pvt. Ltd.
4. Dusters Total Solutions Services Pvt. Ltd.
5. George Maintenance Services Pvt. Ltd.
6. Mechbulls Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
7. Property Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
8. Updater Services Pvt. Ltd.
9. ISS Facility Services India Pvt. Ltd.
10. Knight Frank India Pvt. Ltd.
11. L J Hooker India
12. Tenon Property Services Pvt. Ltd.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports