Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Facilities Management Services Market in India 2014 outlines how the facilities management segment has now been elevated to a strategic level of importance. India embraced facilities management services when companies started outsourcing their non-core activities to different vendors. Non-core activities comprise the paraphernalia of activities such as HVAC, maintenance and cleaning, plumbing and others that are placed at the service of the core businesses by facilities management service providers in such a way so as to protect an organization's capital investment in real estate.
The Indian facilities management services market is growing at an impressive rate but is largely dominated by the unorganized segment. Several factors such as the rise in infrastructural development, boom in real estate, and growth in retail and hospitality sectors account for the bulk of the growth in the facilities management services. Witnessing the immense growth potential that the sector promises, many players including foreign players have dotted the Indian market. Though there are no government strictures regulating the market, the facilities management services sector is defined by the presence of an industry body, namely the Indian Facilities Management Association.
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul 2013-Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Aug 2013-Jan 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13), FDI: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
Slide 5: Facilities Management Services-Introduction, Objective, Types
Slide 6: Facilities Management Services-Services Segmentation (2013)
Slide 7: Facilities Management Services-Applications
Slide 8: Facilities Management Services-Global Market Overview
Slide 9: Facilities Management Services-Demand Segmentation (2013)
Slide 10: Facilities Management Services-Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise; 2013-2018e), Market Segmentation (2013)
Slide 11: Facilities Management Services-Geographic Distribution (2013)
Slide 12: Facilities Management Services-Supply Chain Analysis
Slide 13: Facilities Management Services-Cost Break-up
Slide 14: Facilities Management Services-Industrial/Residential Break-up (2013)
Types of Contracts
Slide 15-19: Types of Contracts
Slide 20: Contract Segmentation
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 21: Summary
Slide 22-32: Drivers
Slide 33-34: Challenges
Slide 35: Summary
Slide 36-43: Major Trends
Slide 44-46: Major Association-Overview, Benefit, Membership
Slide 47: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 48: Facilities Management Services Competitive Ecosystem
Slide 49-52: Competitive Benchmarking-Private Companies
Slide 53-56: Major Public Companies
Slide 57-114: Major Private Companies
Slide 115-117: Key Recommendations
Slide 118: Key Ratios Description
Slide 119: Sources of Information
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013-Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Aug 2013-Jan 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Facilities Management Services-Services Segmentation (2013)
2. Facilities Management Services-Deals Segmentation (2009-12)
3. Facilities Management Services-Demand Segmentation (2013)
4. Facilities Management Services-Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise; 2013-18e)
5. Facilities Management Services-Market Segmentation (2013)
6. Facilities Management Services-Geographic Distribution (2013)
7. Facilities Management Services-Cost Break-up (2013)
8. Facilities Management Services-Industrial Residential Break-up (2013)
Types of Contracts
1. Contracts Segmentation (2013)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Real Estate Contribution to GDP (2013)
2. Investments in Infrastructure in the 12th Plan (2012-17e)
3. Government Allocation in Metro Rail (2013-14)
4. Union Budget Grant for Delhi Metro (2012-13-2013-14)
5. Cargo in India (2012-17e)
6. Passenger Traffic in Airports (2012-17e)
7. Growth of Retail Sector (2010-14e)
8. Growth of Malls (2012-15e)
9. Eat-out Market-Growth in India (2011-16e)
10. Healthcare-Growth in India (2012-18e)
11. Private Hospital-Market Size & Growth (2012-18e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking-Key Ratios of 3 Major Private Companies-Operational & Financial Basis (FY2012)
2. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (Private Companies)
b. Financial Snapshot
c. Key Business segments (Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic segments (Public Companies)
Drivers and Challenges
1. Real Estate Companies and Project Description
2. Airport Projects and Description
3. Metro Rail Projects and Description
4. Retail Companies and Expansion Plans
5. Hotels and Project Details
6. Healthcare Companies and Project Description
1. PE/VC investments in Facilities Management Services
2. M&A activity in Facilities Management Services
1. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (Private Companies)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
2. Sources of Information
1. Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
1. A2Z Infraservices Ltd.
2. BVG India Ltd.
3. Compass India Support Services Pvt. Ltd
4. Dusters Total Solutions Services Pvt. Ltd.
5. George Maintenance Services Pvt. Ltd.
6. Mechbulls Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
7. Property Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
8. Updater Services Pvt. Ltd.
9. ISS Facilities Services India Pvt. Ltd.
10. Knight Frank India Pvt. Ltd.
11. L J Hooker India
12. Tenon Property Services Pvt. Ltd.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports