Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
CoreCivic, Inc. (CXW)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CoreCivic, Inc (CoreCivic), formerly Corrections Corporation of America, is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that provides corrections and detention management services. The company designs, constructs, expands and manages partnership correctional, detention, and residential reentry facilities. CoreCivic also offers medical, dental, and mental health services, food services, work and recreational programs to offenders, apart from residential reentry and inmate transportation services. It provides various rehabilitation and educational programs, including basic education, faith-based services, life skills and employment training, and substance abuse treatment. The company, which operates prison facilities in the US, partners with the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the US Marshals Service, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement; and states and local municipalities. CoreCivic is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, the US.
CoreCivic, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: CoreCivic reports second quarter 2018 financial results
Aug 07,2017: CoreCivic reports lower Q2 net income, provides Q3 outlook
May 03,2017: CoreCivic reports higher Q1 net income, provides Q2 guidance
Feb 08,2017: CoreCivic Q4 net income increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
CoreCivic, Inc.-Key Facts 5
CoreCivic, Inc.-Key Employees 6
CoreCivic, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
CoreCivic, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
CoreCivic, Inc.-History 10
CoreCivic, Inc.-Company Statement 12
CoreCivic, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
CoreCivic, Inc.-Business Description 18
CoreCivic, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 19
CoreCivic, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
CoreCivic, Inc.-Strengths 20
CoreCivic, Inc.-Weaknesses 21
CoreCivic, Inc.-Opportunities 22
CoreCivic, Inc.-Threats 23
CoreCivic, Inc.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Aug 08, 2018: CoreCivic reports second quarter 2018 financial results 31
Aug 08, 2018: CoreCivic reports second quarter 2018 financial results 33
Aug 08, 2018: CoreCivic reports second quarter 2018 financial results 35
Aug 08, 2018: CoreCivic reports second quarter 2018 financial results 37
Aug 07, 2017: CoreCivic reports lower Q2 net income, provides Q3 outlook 39
May 03, 2017: CoreCivic reports higher Q1 net income, provides Q2 guidance 40
Feb 08, 2017: CoreCivic Q4 net income increases 41
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List of Figures
CoreCivic, Inc. , Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
CoreCivic, Inc. , Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
CoreCivic, Inc. , Key Facts 5
CoreCivic, Inc. , Key Employees 6
CoreCivic, Inc. , Key Employee Biographies 8
CoreCivic, Inc. , Major Products and Services 9
CoreCivic, Inc. , History 10
CoreCivic, Inc. , Other Locations 15
CoreCivic, Inc. , Subsidiaries 15
CoreCivic, Inc. , Key Competitors 24
CoreCivic, Inc. , Ratios based on current share price 25
CoreCivic, Inc. , Annual Ratios 26
CoreCivic, Inc. , Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
CoreCivic, Inc. , Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Corizon Health Inc
Management and Training Corp
The GEO Group Inc
Turner Construction Co
CoreCivic, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports