Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Balfour Beatty plc (BBY)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Balfour Beatty plc (Balfour) is an infrastructure construction company. It provides infrastructure investment, construction services and support services for infrastructure assets globally. Balfour's portfolio of services includes design and construction; civil, ground, electrical and mechanical engineering; building and facilities management; social housing; and refurbishment. It also offers road management and maintenance; rail engineering; utility upgrade and maintenance; project finance; and specialist services such as fabrication, repair and maintenance, property management and development, and steel work manufacturing. The company offers services for transportation, social infrastructure, utilities, and commercial sectors. Balfour has operation in the UK, the US, and Far East Asia. Balfour is headquartered in London, the UK.
Balfour Beatty plc Key Recent Developments
May 30,2018: Balfour Beatty awarded Beauly to Keith overhead line and cabling works worth c. GBP43.5 million
Mar 06,2018: Balfour Beatty announces leadership hires in Carolinas
Mar 05,2018: Erickson Completes its First Transmission Line Project in UK
Feb 26,2018: Balfour Beatty names Ed Prendergast as vice president, business unit leader for Central Texas
Feb 12,2018: Balfour Beatty announces executive leadership updates
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Balfour Beatty plc-Key Facts 6
Balfour Beatty plc-Key Employees 7
Balfour Beatty plc-Key Employee Biographies 9
Balfour Beatty plc-Major Products and Services 10
Balfour Beatty plc-History 11
Balfour Beatty plc-Company Statement 24
Balfour Beatty plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 25
Head Office 25
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 25
Joint Venture 27
Section 2-Company Analysis 28
Company Overview 28
Balfour Beatty plc-Business Description 29
Business Segment: Construction Services 29
Key Strategies 29
Key Stats 29
Business Segment: Infrastructure Investments 29
Key Strategies 30
Business Segment: Support Services 30
Key Stats 30
Geographical Segment: Rest of the world 30
Target Markets 30
Geographical Segment: The UK 31
Geographical Segment: The US 31
Balfour Beatty plc-Corporate Strategy 32
Balfour Beatty plc-SWOT Analysis 33
SWOT Analysis-Overview 33
Balfour Beatty plc-Strengths 33
Balfour Beatty plc-Weaknesses 34
Balfour Beatty plc-Opportunities 35
Balfour Beatty plc-Threats 36
Balfour Beatty plc-Key Competitors 37
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 38
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 38
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 39
Performance Chart 42
Financial Performance 42
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 43
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 44
Balfour Beatty plc, Recent Deals Summary 45
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 46
May 30, 2018: Balfour Beatty awarded Beauly to Keith overhead line and cabling works worth c. GBP43.5 million 46
Mar 05, 2018: Erickson Completes its First Transmission Line Project in UK 47
Aug 22, 2017: EDF selects Balfour Beatty as preferred bidder for Hinkley Point C tunneling works 48
Aug 22, 2017: EDF selects Balfour Beatty as preferred bidder for Hinkley Point C tunneling works 49
Aug 22, 2017: EDF selects Balfour Beatty as preferred bidder for Hinkley Point C tunneling works 50
Aug 22, 2017: EDF selects Balfour Beatty as preferred bidder for Hinkley Point C tunneling works 51
Aug 16, 2017: Balfour Beatty announces results for the half-year ended 30 June 2017 52
Jun 06, 2017: Balfour Beatty appoints Michael Lucki as Non-Executive Director 53
May 17, 2017: Balfour Beatty appoints Barbara Moorhouse as Non-Executive Director 54
Apr 19, 2017: Jones Bros and Balfour Beatty scoop gold for considerate construction at Wales's largest onshore wind farm 55
Section 5-Appendix 56
Ratio Definitions 56
About GlobalData 60
Contact Us 60
List of Figures
Balfour Beatty plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 42
Balfour Beatty plc, Ratio Charts 44
List of Tables
Balfour Beatty plc, Key Facts 6
Balfour Beatty plc, Key Employees 7
Balfour Beatty plc, Key Employee Biographies 9
Balfour Beatty plc, Major Products and Services 10
Balfour Beatty plc, History 11
Balfour Beatty plc, Subsidiaries 25
Balfour Beatty plc, Joint Venture 27
Balfour Beatty plc, Key Competitors 37
Balfour Beatty plc, Ratios based on current share price 38
Balfour Beatty plc, Annual Ratios 39
Balfour Beatty plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 40
Balfour Beatty plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 41
Balfour Beatty plc, Interim Ratios 43
Balfour Beatty plc, Recent Deals Summary 45
Currency Codes 56
Capital Market Ratios 56
Equity Ratios 57
Profitability Ratios 57
Cost Ratios 58
Liquidity Ratios 58
Leverage Ratios 59
Efficiency Ratios 59
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Skanska UK Plc
Royal BAM Group nv
Redhall Group Plc
North Midland Construction Plc
Morgan Sindall Group Plc
Kier Group Plc
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc
Galliford Try Plc
Balfour Beatty plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports