Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
AECOM (ACM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AECOM, formerly AECOM Technology Corporation, is a provider of engineering, consulting and project management services. The company primarily designs, builds, operates and finances various infrastructure assets for businesses, governments, and organizations. Its service offerings include asset management, planning and consulting, architecture and design, cost management, construction, decommissioning and closure, engineering and environmental services. AECOM also offers operations and maintenance, information technology and cybersecurity, program management, construction management, risk management and resilience, and technical services. The company serves commercial and residential, sports and venues, educational, industrial, power, transportation, water, oil and gas, chemicals, healthcare, and government clients in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and other regions. AECOM is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
AECOM Key Recent Developments
Sep 27,2018 AECOM Teams with Arrow Electronics to Usher in Digital Transformation and Smart Cities on a Global Scale
Sep 13,2018 AECOM surpasses 2020 goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions early and unveils new pledge for 2025
Aug 27,2018 AECOM appoints Mark Whitney executive vice president and general manager of nuclear and environment services strategic business unit
Aug 07,2018 AECOM posts Q3 fiscal year 2018 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
AECOM-Key Facts 6
AECOM-Key Employees 7
AECOM-Key Employee Biographies 11
AECOM-Major Products and Services 12
AECOM-Company Statement 24
AECOM-Locations And Subsidiaries 26
Head Office 26
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 26
Section 2-Company Analysis 31
Company Overview 31
AECOM-Business Description 32
Business Segment: AECOM Capital (ACAP) 32
Business Segment: Construction Services (CS) 32
Key Stats 32
Business Segment: Design and Consulting Services (DCS) 33
Key Stats 33
Business Segment: Management Services (MS) 33
Key Stats 34
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 34
Target Markets 34
Geographical Segment: Canada 34
Geographical Segment: Europe 34
Target Markets 34
Geographical Segment: Other foreign countries 34
Target Markets 34
Geographical Segment: United States 35
AECOM-Corporate Strategy 36
AECOM-SWOT Analysis 37
SWOT Analysis-Overview 37
AECOM-Key Competitors 41
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 42
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 42
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 43
Performance Chart 46
Financial Performance 46
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 47
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 48
AECOM, Recent Deals Summary 49
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 50
Sep 27, 2018: AECOM Teams with Arrow Electronics to Usher in Digital Transformation and Smart Cities on a Global Scale 50
Sep 27, 2018: AECOM Teams with Arrow Electronics to Usher in Digital Transformation and Smart Cities on a Global Scale 51
Sep 13, 2018: AECOM surpasses 2020 goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions early and unveils new pledge for 2025 52
Aug 27, 2018: AECOM appoints Mark Whitney executive vice president and general manager of nuclear and environment services strategic business unit 53
Aug 27, 2018: AECOM appoints Mark Whitney executive vice president and general manager of nuclear and environment services strategic business unit 55
Aug 27, 2018: AECOM appoints Mark Whitney executive vice president and general manager of nuclear and environment services strategic business unit 57
Jun 30, 2018: AECOM secures AUUSD 70 million lead designer role to deliver Melbourne's Metro Tunnel Project 59
Jun 30, 2018: AECOM secures AUUSD 70 million lead designer role to deliver Melbourne's Metro Tunnel Project 61
Jun 30, 2018: AECOM secures AUUSD 70 million lead designer role to deliver Melbourne's Metro Tunnel Project 63
Jun 30, 2018: AECOM secures AUUSD 70 million lead designer role to deliver Melbourne's Metro Tunnel Project 65
Section 5-Appendix 67
Ratio Definitions 67
About GlobalData 71
Contact Us 71
List of Figures
AECOM, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 46
AECOM, Ratio Charts 48
List of Tables
AECOM, Key Facts 6
AECOM, Key Employees 7
AECOM, Key Employees (cont..) 10
AECOM, Key Employee Biographies 11
AECOM, Major Products and Services 12
AECOM, History 13
AECOM, Other Locations 26
AECOM, Subsidiaries 27
AECOM, Key Competitors 41
AECOM, Ratios based on current share price 42
AECOM, Annual Ratios 43
AECOM, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 44
AECOM, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 45
AECOM, Interim Ratios 47
AECOM, Recent Deals Summary 49
Currency Codes 67
Capital Market Ratios 67
Equity Ratios 68
Profitability Ratios 68
Cost Ratios 69
Liquidity Ratios 69
Leverage Ratios 70
Efficiency Ratios 70
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
WSP Global Inc
Tetra Tech Inc
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc
Gardiner & Theobald LLP
EMCOR Group Inc
DynCorp International Inc
CH2M Hill Companies Ltd
AECOM, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports