Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Keepmoat Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Keepmoat Limited (Keepmoat), a subsidiary of Castle 1 Limited, is a developer of new homes. It is active in the construction of new and affordable houses, and private affordable homes primarily to first time buyers and first time movers. The company, together with its partners develops and builds communities and buildings for people across the UK. It undertakes public private partnership (PPP) projects, and strategic planning and private sector funding solutions to the clients from the community regeneration and housing sectors. It also undertakes projects for private rented homes, homes for old people, and land development. Its key projects include Spirit Quarters, Coventry; Scotswood Newcastle; Millers Court, Rochdale; Sheffield Housing Company and Park Dale, Wakefield. Keepmoat is headquartered in Doncaster, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Keepmoat Ltd-Key Facts 5
Keepmoat Ltd-Key Employees 6
Keepmoat Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Keepmoat Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Keepmoat Ltd-History 9
Keepmoat Ltd-Company Statement 12
Keepmoat Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Keepmoat Ltd-Business Description 17
Keepmoat Ltd-Corporate Strategy 18
Keepmoat Ltd-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Keepmoat Ltd-Strengths 19
Keepmoat Ltd-Weaknesses 20
Keepmoat Ltd-Opportunities 21
Keepmoat Ltd-Threats 22
Keepmoat Ltd-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List of Tables
Keepmoat Ltd, Key Facts 5
Keepmoat Ltd, Key Employees 6
Keepmoat Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Keepmoat Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Keepmoat Ltd, History 9
Keepmoat Ltd, Other Locations 14
Keepmoat Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Keepmoat Ltd, Key Competitors 23
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Octagon Developments Ltd
Bovis Homes Ltd
Kier Group Plc
St. Modwen Properties Plc
Keepmoat Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports