Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Keyence Corp (6861)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Keyence Corp (Keyence) is an industrial equipment company. It develops and manufactures industrial automation and inspection equipment. Its offerings include code readers, microscopes, machine vision systems, measuring systems, laser markers, sensors, and static eliminators. The company markets its offerings through various trade shows and directly to customers. It distributes and ships the products from its warehouses. Keyence serves customers in semiconductors, packaging, electronic components, automobiles, home appliances, machine tools, and automation equipment. The company also offers a full range of such as application problem solving, technical sales support, and a quick response time. It has manufacturing and warehouse facilities in Asia, Europe, and Americas. Keyence is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Keyence Corp-Key Facts 5
Keyence Corp-Key Employees 6
Keyence Corp-Major Products and Services 7
Keyence Corp-History 8
Keyence Corp-Company Statement 9
Keyence Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 - Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Keyence Corp-Business Description 13
R&D Overview 13
Keyence Corp-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Keyence Corp-Strengths 14
Keyence Corp-Weaknesses 15
Keyence Corp-Opportunities 16
Keyence Corp-Threats 17
Keyence Corp-Key Competitors 18
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 - Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Figures
Keyence Corp, Performance Chart (2015-2018) 23
Keyence Corp, Ratio Charts 25
List of Tables
Keyence Corp, Key Facts 5
Keyence Corp, Key Employees 6
Keyence Corp, Major Products and Services 7
Keyence Corp, History 8
Keyence Corp, Subsidiaries 10
Keyence Corp, Key Competitors 18
Keyence Corp, Ratios based on current share price 19
Keyence Corp, Annual Ratios 20
Keyence Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Keyence Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Keyence Corp, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Basler AG Omron Corp ABB Ltd Hitachi Ltd Topcon Corp Yokogawa Electric Corp
Yokogawa Electric Corp
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports