Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
JTEKT Corp (6473)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
JTEKT Corp (JTEKT) is an industrial equipment company that develops and markets steering, driveline products, bearings, machine tools. The company offers products such as automotive components, sensors, bearings and machine tools and mechatronics. Its automotive components include steering systems, drive line systems and wheel components. JTEKT provides bearing products such as automobile equipment, steel production equipment, wind power generators, machine tools, air crafts, rail cars and others. The company operates in Belgium, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Italy, Romania, the UAE, India, China and Malaysia. JTEKT is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
JTEKT Corp-Key Facts 6
JTEKT Corp-Key Employees 7
JTEKT Corp-Key Employee Biographies 9
JTEKT Corp-Major Products and Services 10
JTEKT Corp-History 12
JTEKT Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
JTEKT Corp-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Automotive Field Division 16
Business Segment: Bearing Division 16
Business Segment: Machine tools and Mechatronics Division 17
Geographical Segment: Asia/Oceania 17
Geographical Segment: China 17
Geographical Segment: Europe 17
Geographical Segment: Japan 17
Geographical Segment: North America 17
Geographical Segment: South America/Other 18
JTEKT Corp-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
JTEKT Corp-Strengths 19
JTEKT Corp-Weaknesses 20
JTEKT Corp-Opportunities 21
JTEKT Corp-Threats 22
JTEKT Corp-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Figures
JTEKT Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
JTEKT Corp, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
JTEKT Corp, Key Facts 6
JTEKT Corp, Key Employees 7
JTEKT Corp, Key Employee Biographies 9
JTEKT Corp, Major Products and Services 10
JTEKT Corp, History 12
JTEKT Corp, Other Locations 13
JTEKT Corp, Subsidiaries 14
JTEKT Corp, Key Competitors 23
JTEKT Corp, Ratios based on current share price 24
JTEKT Corp, Annual Ratios 25
JTEKT Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
JTEKT Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
JTEKT Corp, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
THK CO., LTD.
Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
JTEKT Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports