Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Harris Products Group-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Harris Products Group (HPG), a subsidiary of The Lincoln Electric Company, designs, develops and manufactures welding, cutting, brazing and soldering equipment, and gas distribution systems. It also provides gas control equipment, torches, tips and mixers, machines, filler metals for copper, brass, aluminum and steel, and specialty gas, medical and other accessories. Its products are used in cutting and beveling, heating and gouging, welding, brazing and soldering, and gas control applications. It has manufacturing facilities in Mason and Gainesville in the US; Dzierzoniow, Poland; and Sao Paulo, Brazil. HPG is headquartered in Mason, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Harris Products Group-Key Facts 5
Harris Products Group-Key Employees 6
Harris Products Group-Key Operational Employees 7
Harris Products Group-Major Products and Services 8
Harris Products Group-History 9
Harris Products Group-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Harris Products Group-Business Description 12
Harris Products Group-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Harris Products Group-Strengths 13
Harris Products Group-Weaknesses 14
Harris Products Group-Opportunities 15
Harris Products Group-Threats 16
Harris Products Group-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Harris Products Group, Key Facts 5
Harris Products Group, Key Employees 6
Harris Products Group, Key Operational Employees 7
Harris Products Group, Major Products and Services 8
Harris Products Group, History 9
Harris Products Group, Other Locations 10
Harris Products Group, Subsidiaries 10
Harris Products Group, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Victor Technologies Oy
Nelson Stud Welding Inc
Liburdi Dimetrics Corporation
L&L Products Inc
Harris Products Group, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports