Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Blount International, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Blount International, Inc. (Blount) is a manufacturer of industrial equipment. It designs, manufactures and markets parts, equipment, and accessories for forestry, lawn and garden (FLAG); farming, ranching and agriculture (FRAG); and construction applications (CCF). For FLAG, it manufactures cutting chain, guide bars, and drive sprockets for chain saw use, and lawnmower and other cutting blades for outdoor power equipment. For FRAG, it offers attachments and implements for tractors in a variety of mowing, cutting, clearing, material handling, landscaping and grounds maintenance applications. Blount also manufactures and markets diamond cutting chain, assembles and markets concrete cutting chain saws, and purchases other concrete cutting products. The company sells its products in more than 110 countries with manufacturing operations in the US, Brazil, Canada, China and France; and marketing, sales, and distribution centers in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific. Blount is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Blount International, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Blount International, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Blount International, Inc. - Major Products and Services 6
Blount International, Inc. - History 8
Blount International, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 - Company Analysis 11
Blount International, Inc. - Business Description 11
Blount International, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 12
Blount International, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Blount International, Inc. - Strengths 13
Strength - Core Operations 13
Strength - Global Reach 13
Strength - Net Working Capital 13
Blount International, Inc. - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Decline in Segmental Revenue 14
Weakness - Consistent Decline in Order Backlog 14
Blount International, Inc. - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - New Offerings 15
Opportunity - Forays into New Markets 15
Blount International, Inc. - Threats 16
Threat - Competition 16
Threat - Increase in Raw Material Costs 16
Threat - Dependence on a Few Suppliers 16
Blount International, Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 - Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Blount International, Inc., Key Facts 4
Blount International, Inc., Key Employees 5
Blount International, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
Blount International, Inc., History 8
Blount International, Inc., Subsidiaries 9
Blount International, Inc., Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Koch Industries, Inc.
Deere & Company
Briggs & Stratton Corporation
Alamo Group Inc.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports