Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Systemair AB-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Systemair AB-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Systemair AB (Systemair) is a manufacturer and distributor of ventilation products and solutions. Its products portfolio includes fans and accessories, air handling units, air distribution products, residential ventilation, air conditioning, swimming pool ventilation, fire safety products, air curtains and fan heaters, garage ventilation, and tunnel ventilation products. The company offers its products to offices, home ventilation, school and public building, marine, oil and gas, multi-storey/underground car parks, pharmaceutical industry and hospitals, tunnels, data centers and swimming pool halls. Its key brands include Systemair, Frico, Fantech, and Menerga. The company operates through its subsidiaries in several countries across Nordic region, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and CIS, North and South America, and Other markets. Systemair is headquartered in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.
- Detailed information on Systemair AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Systemair AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Systemair AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Systemair AB's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Systemair AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Systemair AB and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Systemair AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Systemair AB's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Systemair AB: Company Overview 9
Systemair AB: Overview and Key Facts 9
Systemair AB: Overview 9
Systemair AB: Key Facts 9
Systemair AB: Key Employees 11
Systemair AB: Key Employee Biographies 12
Systemair AB: Major Products and Services 13
Systemair AB: Company History 14
Systemair AB: Management Statement 17
Systemair AB: Locations and Subsidiaries 20
Systemair AB: Key Competitors 22
Systemair AB: Company Analysis 23
Systemair AB: Business Description 23
Systemair AB: SWOT Analysis 24
Systemair AB: SWOT Overview 24
Systemair AB: Strengths 24
Systemair AB: Weaknesses 25
Systemair AB: Opportunities 25
Systemair AB: Threats 26
Systemair AB: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 27
Systemair AB: Financial Deals Overview 27
Systemair AB: Targets and Partners 29
Systemair AB: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 30
Systemair AB: Mergers and Acquisitions 31
Systemair AB: Recent Developments 32
Systemair AB: News and Events Summary 32
Systemair AB: Financial Deals 33
Systemair AB: Financial Performance 33
Contact Us 35
About MarketLine 36
List of Figures
Figure 1: Systemair AB: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM*)
Figure 2: Systemair AB: M&A Activity by Geography (TTM*)
Figure 3: Systemair AB: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 4: Systemair AB: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 5: Systemair AB: M&A
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports