Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Strabag International GmbH-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Strabag International GmbH (Strabag), a subsidiary of Strabag SE, is a provider of engineering and construction services. The company designs, develops, constructs, and maintains various transportation and civil engineering projects. Its key business activities include construction of bridges, dams, hydroelectric power plants, ground engineering and harbor facilities, airports, liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanks, and tunnels among others. Strabag also offers consultancy services for complex construction projects. The company caters various markets including oil, gas, petrochemical, water supply, waste water, transportation, infrastructure, industrial buildings, and power facilities. It has operational presence in various countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. Strabag is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Strabag International GmbH-Key Facts 5
Strabag International GmbH-Key Employees 6
Strabag International GmbH-Key Operational Employees 7
Strabag International GmbH-Major Products and Services 8
Strabag International GmbH-History 9
Strabag International GmbH-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Strabag International GmbH-Business Description 13
Strabag International GmbH-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Strabag International GmbH-Strengths 14
Strabag International GmbH-Weaknesses 15
Strabag International GmbH-Opportunities 16
Strabag International GmbH-Threats 17
Strabag International GmbH-Key Competitors 18
Strabag International GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 19
Section 3-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Strabag International GmbH, Key Facts 5
Strabag International GmbH, Key Employees 6
Strabag International GmbH, Key Operational Employees 7
Strabag International GmbH, Major Products and Services 8
Strabag International GmbH, History 9
Strabag International GmbH, Other Locations 10
Strabag International GmbH, Subsidiaries 10
Strabag International GmbH, Key Competitors 18
Strabag International GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 19
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Babcock Industry and Power GmbH
ECE Projektmanagement GmbH & Co KG
Trapp Construction International GmbH
Strabag International GmbH, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports