Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd (Sir Robert McAlpine) is a building and civil engineering service provider. The company's service portfolio includes construction, design, capital ventures, and project development. It also offers a range of design services such as feasibility and concept design, detailed and alternative design, temporary works, nuclear design and construction, offshore wind foundations and specialist analysis. The company provides inputs such as value engineering, design, construction reviews, and optimum procurement to construction projects at various stages of development. The company offers its services to commercial, industrial and energy, residential, defense, retail, education, sport and leisure, healthcare, and transport and infrastructure industries. Sir Robert McAlpine is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, the UK.
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 11,2018: GSRM selected as preferred contractor
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Key Facts 5
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Key Employees 6
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-History 9
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Business Description 15
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Strengths 16
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Weaknesses 17
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Opportunities 18
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Threats 19
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 21
Sep 11, 2018: GSRM selected as preferred contractor 21
Section 4-Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List of Tables
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Facts 5
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Employees 6
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, History 9
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Other Locations 12
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Kier Group Plc
Bouygues (UK) Ltd
Balfour Beatty Plc
Wates Group Ltd
Higgins Construction Plc
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports