Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Patel Engineering Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Patel Engineering Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Patel Engineering Ltd. (Patel Engineering) is a civil construction company. The company designs, engineers and constructs infrastructure and real estate projects. It carries out the construction of dams, tunnels, hydroelectric projects, irrigation projects, micro-tunnels, highways, roads, bridges, railways, refineries, buildings, malls and townships for national and international markets. The company holds ownership in power, road and power transmission projects. Through R&D the company has adopted various techniques such as New Austrian Tunneling Method (NATM); Finite Element Method (FEM) technique; and use of Earth Pressure Balancing Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) for tunneling. The company has projects in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Americas. Patel Engineering is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Detailed information on Patel Engineering Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Patel Engineering Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Patel Engineering Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Patel Engineering Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Patel Engineering Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Patel Engineering Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Patel Engineering Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Patel Engineering Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Patel Engineering Ltd: Company Overview 6
Patel Engineering Ltd: Overview and Key Facts 6
Patel Engineering Ltd: Overview 6
Patel Engineering Ltd: Key Facts 6
Patel Engineering Ltd: Key Employees 8
Patel Engineering Ltd: Key Employee Biographies 10
Patel Engineering Ltd: Major Products and Services 13
Patel Engineering Ltd: Company History 14
Patel Engineering Ltd: Management Statement 16
Patel Engineering Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries 18
Patel Engineering Ltd: Key Competitors 20
Patel Engineering Ltd: Company Analysis 21
Patel Engineering Ltd: Business Description 21
Patel Engineering Ltd: SWOT Analysis 22
Patel Engineering Ltd: SWOT Overview 22
Patel Engineering Ltd: Strengths 22
Patel Engineering Ltd: Weaknesses 23
Patel Engineering Ltd: Opportunities 23
Patel Engineering Ltd: Threats 24
Patel Engineering Ltd: Recent Developments 26
Patel Engineering Ltd: News and Events Summary 26
Patel Engineering Ltd: Corporate Governance 27
Contact Us 29
About MarketLine 30
List of Tables
Table 1: Patel Engineering Ltd: Key Facts
Table 2: Patel Engineering Ltd: Key Employees
Table 3: Patel Engineering Ltd: Company History
Table 4: Patel Engineering Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: Patel Engineering Ltd: Key Competitors
Table 6: Patel Engineering Ltd: News and Events Summary
Table 7: Patel Engineering Ltd: Corporate Governance
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports