Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
GMR Infrastructure Ltd (GMRINFRA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GMR Infrastructure Limited (GMR), a subsidiary of GMR Enterprises Private Limited, is a holding company which undertakes various projects across airport, energy, transportation and urban infrastructure sectors. The company owns and operates Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in India and the Mactan Cebu International Airport in the Philippines. It also develops and operates power plants and road projects in India. Moreover, the company undertakes development of special economic zones across India. Furthermore, the company provides charter services through its own fleets and consultancy for business aviation; and carries out trading in electricity for power market. It also has operations in Nepal, Mauritius, Indonesia, Greece, and Singapore. GMR is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
GMR Infrastructure Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 31,2018: GMR Infrastructure consolidated net profit from continuing operations stands at Rs13cr in Q4FY18
Feb 14,2018: GMR Infrastructure's Q3FY18 consolidated adjusted net loss before share of associates from continuing operations narrows yoy to Rs143.46cr
Feb 06,2018: Tolling policy: GMR restarts Chhattisgarh power plant
Nov 15,2017: GMR's consolidated loss narrows to Rs 404 crore for Q2
Aug 14,2017: GMR Infrastructures announces Q1 FY 18 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Key Facts 5
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Key Employees 6
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-History 9
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Company Statement 13
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Joint Venture 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Business Description 20
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Corporate Strategy 21
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Strengths 22
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Weaknesses 23
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Opportunities 24
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Threats 25
GMR Infrastructure Ltd-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Aug 14, 2017: GMR Infrastructures announces Q1 FY 18 results 35
Section 5-Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Figures
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 31
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Key Facts 5
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Key Employees 6
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, History 9
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Other Locations 16
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Subsidiaries 16
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Joint Venture 18
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Key Competitors 26
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 27
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Annual Ratios 28
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Interim Ratios 32
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd
Maxheights Infrastructure Ltd
Larsen & Toubro Ltd
Lanco Infratech Ltd
KSK Energy Ventures Ltd
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd
IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd
Hindustan Construction Co Ltd
Gammon India Ltd
Arnold Holdings Ltd
GMR Infrastructure Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports