Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Construction Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global construction Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential and non-residential segments. Civil engineering work is excluded. Where possible data has not been seasonally adjusted.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc).
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of non-residential buildings constructed. These include, but are not restricted to, buildings intended for retail, commercial, manufacturing, and educational purposes.
- All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The global construction industry had total revenues of USD 5,790.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- The residential construction segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 3,169.9bn, equivalent to 54.7% of the industry's overall value.
- The shrinkage of the South American industry over the past few years has been in line with the economic woes in most of the countries of this region. The Brazilian industry, which is the largest of this region, was also affected by the cancellation of many infrastructure projects related to the Petrobras-Odebrecht scandal.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global construction Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global construction Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction Industry players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global construction Industry with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global construction Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global construction Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global construction Industry?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 23
Who is the target reader? 23
How to use this report 23
Global Construction 24
Market Overview 24
Market Data 26
Market Segmentation 27
Market outlook 29
Five forces analysis 30
Construction in Asia-Pacific 40
Market Overview 40
Market Data 42
Market Segmentation 43
Market outlook 45
Five forces analysis 46
Construction in Europe 56
Market Overview 56
Market Data 58
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Construction and Real Estate, Construction, Global
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports