Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd (GAMMNINFRA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Limited (GIPL) is an infrastructure project development company. It executes projects on various models including engineering, procurement and construction (EPC); build, operate and transfer (BOT); public private partnership basis (PPP); built, own, operate (BOO); and built, own, operate and transfer (BOOT). The company provides infrastructure development services for various sectors such as hydro power, roads and expressways, ports, urban infrastructure, airports, special economic zones, water and wastewater management, railways, power transmission lines, and agricultural infrastructure. The company also provides infrastructure development services such as project development, project advisory, and sector specific operations and maintenance. It conducts its business operations process through its various subsidiaries in India. GIPL is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Key Facts 5
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Key Employees 6
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-History 8
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Company Statement 9
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Business Description 13
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Strengths 14
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Weaknesses 15
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Opportunities 16
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Threats 17
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 24
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 4-Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Figures
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 23
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Ratio Charts 24
List of Tables
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Key Facts 5
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Key Employees 6
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, History 8
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Key Competitors 18
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 19
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Annual Ratios 20
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Rithwik Projects Pvt Ltd
Jaypee Infratech Limited
Hindustan Construction Co Ltd
GMR Infrastructure Ltd
Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports