Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Eurovia (SAS)-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Eurovia (SAS)-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Eurovia (SAS) (Eurovia), a subsidiary of Vinci SA, is a construction contractor. It offers a range of construction solutions for transport infrastructure and urban development. The company's key services include infrastructure maintenance, consulting, and design-coordination services. It executes construction and maintenance of road and rail infrastructure, airport platforms, road equipment installation, and industrial and business sites. Eurovia also offers services in demolition, excavation, engineering structure, sanitation, signage, and noise-attenuation barriers. It also operates quarries and produces construction materials such as aggregates, concrete, binders, asphalt, and recycled aggregates. The company serves private and public sector clients in Europe and the Americas. Eurovia is headquartered in Rueil Malmaison, France.
- Detailed information on Eurovia (SAS) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Eurovia (SAS) in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Eurovia (SAS) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Eurovia (SAS)'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Eurovia (SAS), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Eurovia (SAS) and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Eurovia (SAS) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Eurovia (SAS)'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Eurovia (SAS): Company Overview 9
Eurovia (SAS): Overview and Key Facts 9
Eurovia (SAS): Overview 9
Eurovia (SAS): Key Facts 9
Eurovia (SAS): Key Employees 10
Eurovia (SAS): Key Employee Biographies 12
Eurovia (SAS): Major Products and Services 13
Eurovia (SAS): Company History 14
Eurovia (SAS): Management Statement 19
Eurovia (SAS): Locations and Subsidiaries 20
Eurovia (SAS): Key Competitors 22
Eurovia (SAS): Company Analysis 23
Eurovia (SAS): Business Description 23
Eurovia (SAS): SWOT Analysis 24
Eurovia (SAS): SWOT Overview 24
Eurovia (SAS): Strengths 24
Eurovia (SAS): Weaknesses 25
Eurovia (SAS): Opportunities 25
Eurovia (SAS): Threats 26
Eurovia (SAS): Corporate Financial Deals Activity 27
Eurovia (SAS): Financial Deals Overview 27
Eurovia (SAS): Targets and Partners 29
Eurovia (SAS): Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 30
Eurovia (SAS): Advisors 31
Eurovia (SAS): Top Legal Advisors 31
Eurovia (SAS): Mergers and Acquisitions 32
Eurovia (SAS): Recent Developments 33
Eurovia (SAS): News and Events Summary 33
Eurovia (SAS): Contracts 39
Eurovia (SAS): Strategy and Operations 41
Contact Us 43
About MarketLine 44
List of Figures
Figure 1: Eurovia (SAS): Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM*)
Figure 2: Eurovia (SAS): M&A Activity by Geography (TTM*)
Figure 3: Eurovia (SAS): Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 4: Eurovia (SAS): M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 5: Eurovia (SAS): M&A Activity by Geography (2014
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports