Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Engineers India Limited (ENGINERSIN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Engineers India Limited (EIL) is an engineering consultancy company. It provides design, engineering, procurement, construction and integrated project management services. The company primarily serves petrochemical and oil and gas industries including fertilizer and liquefied natural gas (LNG), non-ferrous metallurgy, infrastructure, strategic crude oil storage, nuclear and solar energy, and exploration and production sectors. It provides solutions from conceptualization to commissioning. EIL also provides technology, pre- front end engineering design (FEED) and FEED, project management, procurement, construction and specialized services. It has operations in the UAE, Oman, Indonesia, Bahrain, Nigeria, Algeria, Mongolia, Bangladesh, China, the UK and Italy. EIL is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Engineers India Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 29,2018: Engineers India Bags Rs 5000 Crore Project Of HPCL Rajasthan Refinery
Sep 13,2018: Haldor Topsoe invests in Indian fertilizer plant
May 03,2018: Engineers India: Shri Lalit Kumar Vijh assumes charge as Director (Technical) of EIL
Mar 20,2018: Petro Matad Plans To Drill Four Wells In Mongolia In 2018
Feb 18,2018: Uncertainty Looms Over Mega Petrochemical Project In AP
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Engineers India Limited-Key Facts 6
Engineers India Limited-Key Employees 7
Engineers India Limited-Key Employee Biographies 8
Engineers India Limited-Major Products and Services 9
Engineers India Limited-History 10
Engineers India Limited-Company Statement 13
Engineers India Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Joint Venture 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Engineers India Limited-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Consultancy and Engineering 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Turnkey Project 19
Key Stats 20
Geographical Segment: Algeria 20
Geographical Segment: India 20
Geographical Segment: Nigeria 20
Geographical Segment: Oman 20
Geographical Segment: Others 20
Geographical Segment: The UAE 20
R&D Overview 20
Engineers India Limited-Corporate Strategy 21
Engineers India Limited-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Engineers India Limited-Strengths 22
Engineers India Limited-Weaknesses 23
Engineers India Limited-Opportunities 24
Engineers India Limited-Threats 26
Engineers India Limited-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Engineers India Limited, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Sep 13, 2018: Haldor Topsoe invests in Indian fertilizer plant 35
May 03, 2018: Engineers India: Shri Lalit Kumar Vijh assumes charge as Director (Technical) of EIL 36
Oct 04, 2017: BPCL: Asia's Largest Single Mounded LPG Storage Facility Inaugurated At Kochi Refinery 37
Jun 26, 2017: Topsoe To Help HMEL Meet BS-VI Fuel Specification On Fast Track 38
Jun 19, 2017: EIL Signs MoU For 2017-18 With Ministry Of Petroleum & Natural Gas 39
Apr 13, 2017: NRL And Bangladesh Petroleum Signs Sale Purchase Agreement For Supply Of Diesel 40
Feb 06, 2017: IOC: Indigenously Developed Delayed Coker-A Unit Commissioned At Barauni Refinery 41
Jan 09, 2017: Engineers India Awarded Contract From HPCL For Vizag Refinery 42
Jan 04, 2017: Engineers India Announces Changes In Board Of Directors 43
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Figures
Engineers India Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 32
Engineers India Limited, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
Engineers India Limited, Key Facts 6
Engineers India Limited, Key Employees 7
Engineers India Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
Engineers India Limited, Major Products and Services 9
Engineers India Limited, History 10
Engineers India Limited, Other Locations 16
Engineers India Limited, Subsidiaries 17
Engineers India Limited, Joint Venture 17
Engineers India Limited, Key Competitors 27
Engineers India Limited, Ratios based on current share price 28
Engineers India Limited, Annual Ratios 29
Engineers India Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Engineers India Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Engineers India Limited, Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Tata Projects Ltd
Ramky Infrastructure Limited
Power Mech Projects Ltd
Patel Engineering Ltd
McNally Bharat Engineering Co Ltd
JMC Projects (India) Ltd
Ircon International Limited
IL&FS Engineering and Construction Co Ltd
BGR Energy Systems Ltd
Engineers India Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports