Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Construction in Brazil
Construction in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil construction market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential and non-residential segments. Civil engineering work is excluded. Where possible data has not been seasonally adjusted.
- The Brazilian construction industry had total revenues of USD 45.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The residential construction segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 24.1bn, equivalent to 53.6% of the industry's overall value.
- A series of interest rate cuts in 2017 enhanced credit, stimulating investment in real estate, which heated up construction activities both in terms of residential and non-residential construction. Since then rates have been cut to record lows-now just 6.5%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil construction market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Brazil construction market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's construction market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Camargo Correa SA 23
Gafisa SA 25
MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA 28
Odebrecht S.A. 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil construction industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Brazil construction industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Brazil construction industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Brazil construction industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Camargo Correa SA: key facts
Table 6: Gafisa SA: key facts
Table 7: Gafisa SA: key financials (USD )
Table 8: Gafisa SA: key financials (BRL)
Table 9: Gafisa SA: key financial ratios
Table 10: MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA: key facts
Table 11: MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA: key financials (USD )
Table 12: MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA: key financials (BRL)
Table 13: MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA: key financial ratios
Table 14: Odebrecht S.A.: key facts
Table 15: Brazil size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 16: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Brazil gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Brazil inflation, 2013-17
Table 19: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 20: Brazil exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil construction industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Brazil construction industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Brazil construction industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Brazil construction industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the construction industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the construction industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the construction industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the construction industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the construction industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the construction industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 11: Gafisa SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Gafisa SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Camargo Correa SA
MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA
Construction and Real Estate, MarketLine, Brazil
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports