Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Colas SA (RE)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Colas SA (Colas), a subsidiary of Bouygues Group, is a construction contractor. It provides construction and maintenance services for transport infrastructure, urban development and recreational facilities. The company's business operations include construction and management of highways, roads, runways, industrial platforms, ports, reserved-lane public transport (tramways and bus lanes), logistics hubs, bike paths, motor racing circuits, recreational amenities, and environmental projects. It also provides civil engineering services and specializes in the production and recycling of construction materials. The company's specialized activities business includes railways, waterproofing, sales of refined products, road safety and signaling, and networks. It has market presence in several countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, South America and North America. Colas is headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, Ile-de-France, France.
Colas SA Key Recent Developments
Jun 29,2018: Colas appoints new chief executive
Feb 22,2018: Colas releases 2017 financial results
Jan 10,2018: Colas appoints former Kier infrastructure MD
Nov 16,2017: Colas announces revenue and results at end-September 2017
Aug 31,2017: Colas announces 2017 half-year results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Colas SA-Key Facts 6
Colas SA-Key Employees 7
Colas SA-Key Operational Employees 8
Colas SA-Major Products and Services 9
Colas SA-History 10
Colas SA-Company Statement 13
Colas SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Colas SA-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Roads 17
Key Strategies 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Specialized Activities 17
Key Strategies 18
Geographical Segment: Europe (Excluding France) 18
Target Markets 18
Geographical Segment: France 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
Target Markets 18
Geographical Segment: Rest of the world 19
Target Markets 19
R&D Overview 19
Colas SA-Corporate Strategy 20
Colas SA-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Colas SA-Strengths 21
Colas SA-Weaknesses 22
Colas SA-Opportunities 23
Colas SA-Threats 24
Colas SA-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Nov 16, 2017: Colas announces revenue and results at end-September 2017 33
Aug 31, 2017: Colas announces 2017 half-year results 35
May 18, 2017: Colas announces Q1 2017 results 36
Feb 23, 2017: Colas announces 2016 financial results 37
Section 5-Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Figures
Colas SA, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
Colas SA, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
Colas SA, Key Facts 6
Colas SA, Key Employees 7
Colas SA, Key Operational Employees 8
Colas SA, Major Products and Services 9
Colas SA, History 10
Colas SA, Other Locations 14
Colas SA, Subsidiaries 14
Colas SA, Key Competitors 25
Colas SA, Ratios based on current share price 26
Colas SA, Annual Ratios 27
Colas SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Colas SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Colas SA, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
VINCI Construction France SAS
Itinere Infraestructuras SA
Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas SA
Ciments Francais S.A.S.
Cemex SAB de CV
Balfour Beatty Plc
Actividades de Construccion y Servicios S.A.
Colas SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports