Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Ashghal-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Ashghal-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Ashghal (Ashghal) is a public works authority in Qatar. It plans, designs, procures, constructs and manages assets of infrastructure and public buildings. The company's key activities include governing the construction and maintenance of highways, local roads, water treatment plants, drainage, and public buildings such as hospitals, schools and health centers. Ashghal offers various solutions for building permits request, road levels and demarcation of plots, damaged asset payment, excavated and asphaltic waste material recycling, laboratory quality tracking systems, and grease trap permit, among others. It caters to individuals, companies and government sectors. In addition, Ashghal is involved in three infrastructure programs in Qatar, which include The Expressway Program, The Local Roads Drainage Program and The Inner Doha Re-Sewerage Implementation Strategy program. Ashghal is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
- Detailed information on Ashghal required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ashghal in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ashghal including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Ashghal's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ashghal, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Ashghal and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Ashghal as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Ashghal's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Ashghal: Company Overview 6
Ashghal: Overview and Key Facts 6
Ashghal: Overview 6
Ashghal: Key Facts 6
Ashghal: Key Employees 7
Ashghal: Major Products and Services 8
Ashghal: Company History 9
Ashghal: Management Statement 12
Ashghal: Company Analysis 13
Ashghal: Business Description 13
Ashghal: SWOT Analysis 14
Ashghal: SWOT Overview 14
Ashghal: Strengths 14
Ashghal: Weaknesses 15
Ashghal: Opportunities 15
Ashghal: Threats 16
Ashghal: Recent Developments 18
Ashghal: News and Events Summary 18
Ashghal: Contracts 21
Ashghal: Strategy and Operations 22
Contact Us 25
About MarketLine 26
List of Tables
Table 1: Ashghal: Key Facts
Table 2: Ashghal: Key Employees
Table 3: Ashghal: Company History
Table 4: Ashghal: News and Events Summary
Table 5: Ashghal: Contracts
Table 6: Ashghal: Strategy and Operations
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports